Bug with new profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug with new profile

When creating a new profile I have been getting several errors while setting it up.
    • While changing the Opacity setting under Waypoints
      Code:
      2x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2356\Pointer.lua:474: Usage: ZygorGuidesViewerPointerArrow_Midnight:SetAlpha(alpha 0 to 1)
      ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2356\Pointer.lua:474: in function `SetupArrow'
      ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2356\Options.lua:1340: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:1340>
      (tail call): ?:
      <in C code>: ?
      <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
      AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:798: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
      AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:850: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:838>
      <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
      AceGUI-3.0-33 (Altoholic):314: in function `Fire'
      ...olic\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Slider.lua:76: in function <...olic\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Slider.lua:74>:

nil

Locals:
      nil
    • While changing the Scale setting under Waypoints
      Code:
      5x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2356\Pointer.lua:474: Usage: ZygorGuidesViewerPointerArrow_Midnight:SetAlpha(alpha 0 to 1)
      ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2356\Pointer.lua:474: in function `SetupArrow'
      ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2356\Options.lua:1352: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:1352>
      <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
      AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:798: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
      AceConfigDialog-3.0-54:850: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:838>
      <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
      AceGUI-3.0-33 (Altoholic):314: in function `Fire'
      ...olic\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Slider.lua:66: in function <...olic\libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Slider.lua:60>:

nil

Locals:
      nil
    • And I can't remember what exactly caused the one below
      Code:
      342x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2356\Skins\midnight\ViewerFrame.lua:800: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'briefopentime' (a nil value)

nil

Locals:
      nil

Changing the settings on the provided (toon - server) profile works fine without errors however any other profile produces the errors above (minus the 3rd as I can't seem to replicate that one).

Edit: I checked the Ace Libs provided with Altoholic and they are the same version as those included with Zygor.

Maybe the saved variables file of the guide is messed up a bit. Did you try to rename it and see what happens then?

Edit: it's the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua in the WoW\WTF folder.

Comment

Yeah, forgot to mention I'd already moved it to desktop as my client was crashing while fast forwarding through zones to find where I had got up to so it was with a totally new saved variables file.

Steps I took to reproduce it were
      1. Move ZygorGuideViewer.lua (and .lua.bak) out of WoW\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables folder
      2. Start client, log in, choose a toon
      3. Choose a Guide
      4. Open ZygorGuideViewer Options
      5. Choose the Waypoints section
      6. Modify the waypoint size/opacity
      7. Choose the Profiles section
      8. Create a new profile named Default (Also tested with other profile names and same thing)
      9. Go to Waypoints section
      10. Move the Opacity or Scale sliders
      11. Get the Errors (Personally I use BugGrabber and BugSack)

Just about to double check on my testing client which has minimal addons loaded.

Edit: Just checked with only ZygorGuidesViewer, BugSack and BugGrabber installed and got the same errors.
      Skipping steps 5 and 6 and just creating a new profile without editing waypoint arrows opacity/scale doesn't throw any errors out however it doesn't change the arrows opacity/scale either.
      Last edited by amemir; June 27, 2011, 12:48 PM. Reason: Updated

Comment

Working...
      X