TA weirdness with .2390

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TA weirdness with .2390

Just went in on my 85 Arcane Mage to re-select his build and make sure it was sticking. Dropped the build, picked Arcane again and the TA said the build didn't match. Ok, plopped down the 33g to respec, learned the talents and behold, it still wants me to learn more talents (which are all impossible as they don't exist. I.e. ranks 4-6 of Piercing Ice, when there's only 3 ranks [see screencap below]). Checked the build LUA and that's fine. Reloaded and logged out and back in just to make sure it wasn't a hiccup. Still there.

Looks like, for whatever reason, it's wanting to double-learn (at least) the build(s). Haven't had a chance to check if this is isolated or happening on other characters yet.

Edit:

Same thing with my 85 Lock. Progression screencaps below from after unlearning talents to after hitting accept.

Before resetting talents:

No talents Spent:

After Hitting Preview:

After Hitting Accept:

We will run through and test these to see why they may be trying to duplicate. Thanks for the screenshots.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Sry, but I have 2....BUMP!
      Is the prob still researched?

Comment

There has been a lot of Talent Advisor work done to the guides in the last month. I'm not sure if this particular problem was solved but I don't recall seeing any complaints about it lately so I'd imagine it has been. Please update to the latest guide version and if you do have any problems like this please post them here so we know it's still an issue.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Is still unsolved, i have the same problem with my warlock build

Comment

Just to confirm, I still have the same issue with Talent advisor and latest version of Zygor Guides.

Comment

I am having the same issue. Very frustrating it did this on my main and off spec. Cost me 165g to reset my talents just to have the guide tell me I still needed to learn them.

--------------------------------------
              Just did a /reloadui and now the guide is telling me:
              This is a different build, but your character's build is complete. You'll have to reset your talents to dualspec to use this build.

O.o

I just reset the spec, took the time to click each talent indicated to have the guide tell me to relearn what I have learned already, then to have it tell me it doesn't match what it told me to select in the first place! In my opinion the Talent guide is seriously broken and cannot be relied upon.

Comment

Same issue on my shaman not sure if my others are affected. I KNOW druid isnt, but she's not 85 either. My shaman is.

Comment

When you mention having the same problems, can you let us know specifically what you are trying and what problems you are having? Most of the problems should be fixed and not giving errors with out updated guides. Thanks for your help.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am having the same problems with my pally builds. I had to go back in and do the same as this guy and nothing. It still says I can not learn this spec because it's not compatible with my build or retro. Seems like it thinks I'm only one spec. and not duel spec.

I'm really tired of spending hundreds in gold to redo this over and over to get nothing as well as paying for this service.

Comment

Anybody experiencing this bug who has a non-85 character?

Comment

Ok, guys, we have it fixed in rev 3009. Any info if the problem persists after update is highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                        X