Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnx Chais5061 for the link and it works

Comment

I am wondering if this issue is still investigated. I have been playing with the guide for 2 weeks now and since they added the macro feature the guide is nearly unusable when I am on step that require to kill different creature or step that has multiple macro at the same time.

I don't know how or if it's cause the whole guide hasn't been updated to use them but some guide like in Outland seem to work flawlessly since they don't use the macro (no macro created and no special icon in the guide (dual wield sword for kill and blue face for quest turn in). When the guide is using those macro to be able to quest I need to close the Zygor window and then the problem goes away.

If this issue can't be solved or it's a local issue could there be an option to completely disable that feature considering I don't really see the need for Macro that I don't and won't use at all.

Comment

First, please make sure you're using the latest guides. Also, do you by chance use the NPC/monster viewing window? If so please try turning that off as it might be causing an issue but it hasn't been confirmed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well I am pretty sure I am up to date considering I did multiple repair and even did a fresh install of it since I read in the patch note that if don't bind any key for the magic key feature it shouldn't create any macro. Yet, when I get to any step it create macro pretty much every second (tried to delete them while on a step and it pretty much create it back a second after they get deleted). Also, I am not using that feature either. I have been leveling so many toon that I know by heart what mob look like hehe.

I did some testing and it might be possible that the problem is on my side. I went on and disabled add on 10 at a time to see if it was a conflict and found out that the fewer add on I had the less noticeable the problem was. I tried disabling them in many different order and no matter which one was still on the problem would still occur (very slightly) and completely disappear when I have 0 add on running with it.

Comment

Have you tried to delete your WoW cache (WoW/Cache)? Sometimes old info in those files can cause issues and it's something that the game will re-build with new info as you play.

Comment

I always clear my cache since I am using _npcscan to hunt for some rare on my hunter. I went ahead again today and clear my cache folder entirely just to be sure but it didn't fix the issue.

I tried something else usually I play with my guide showing 3 step so if there other thing to do in the close area I do them at the same time. I went and only show 1 step at a time. It seem to fix 2 small issue that I had. The first one was when I was fast forwarding the guide it was taking my fps down to 3 or 4 and the second it put the right macro for the step at hand instead of creating macro for the third step instead of the current one.

I still have no luck with the guide making graphic hitch when there's step involving multiple macro and I still have no luck in making the guide stop creating them when I have no key bound for magic key feature. I will just play with the guide turned off when those step happen.

Thank you for trying.

Comment

It's interesting that the number of steps viewed is playing that big of a role. Hopefully that will help the team to track down some of the issues. I normally have it show 2 steps but since I seldom use macros I haven't noticed the extra macro stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X