Viewer Overwriting My Macros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewer Overwriting My Macros

Today after mucking with my UI and reinstalling Zygor, I noticed a most annoying issue. When in use, the Zygor Guide Viewer will overwrite my macros to make room for seemingly useless ones. I'm a raider, I can't have all of my macros deleted since I don't usually back them up. Thankfully I did out of the blue last night (what a lucky coincidence).

Anyway, this is clearly an issue that needs to be fixed.

Thanks.

3 days and nothing? I've stopped using the guide because I'm sick of all my shit going missing.

Comment

Sorry, there have been multiple other threads containing similar macro problems that have been having a lot of discussion and this one was simply forgotten.

It appears that if you free up a couple of your character specific macro slots then the guides are able to create the macro they need to and the issue clears up.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Sorry, there have been multiple other threads containing similar macro problems that have been having a lot of discussion and this one was simply forgotten.

It appears that if you free up a couple of your character specific macro slots then the guides are able to create the macro they need to and the issue clears up.
        I have all of my macros in the general tab anyway, yet the addon likes to make macros in BOTH tabs. This "feature" is junk.

Comment

Originally posted by tkmstr1009 View Post
          I have all of my macros in the general tab anyway, yet the addon likes to make macros in BOTH tabs. This "feature" is junk.
          Perhaps a prompt that translates in the .lua code of "true" or "false" that could ask if we want the macro to be created. Shouldnt be to hard to implement, and would keep raiders that use a lot of macros like tkm quite happy.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hmm, I use very few macros so I have tons of slots free in both general and character. When I was in the game this morning I only had one macro that was created by the guide and that was in the character tab, none were in the general tab.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X