Zygor and Carbonite error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing results:

Same setup as earlier but with TomTom v40000-1.0.9 installed and enabled, waypointing doesn't work at all when set to Carbonite or TomTom.

Same setup as earlier but with TomTom v40000-1.0.9 installed and disabled, Carbonite waypointing works again but only creates the waypoints in current zone as without TT installed.

Comment

Yeah, I started experiencing the problems of it not doing waypoints in other zones, but to me that's a minor nuisance that I can live with for a while until there are updates that get it all working properly.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

New version of Carbonite available. Haven't tried it yet to see if it helps our issue or not. Somebody want to try it? I won't be able to until sometime tonight.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Waypoints and such are fixed with new carbonite, but still does not work with Zygors for me.

Comment

New version doesn't correct the issue with waypoints in other zones.

Comment

I always use the built-in waypointing system. Makes for less hassles (for my sake, anyway). This might be an unfixable error. You could e-mail faatal (carboniteaddon) and let him know of the issue...
              My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I believe there is also an issue with the TomTom arrow and since Carbonite only emulates that it would lead me to believe that it's just something in the Zygor code that needs to be changed if TomTom and Carbonite have made changes.

Comment

My carbonite arrow works fine after last update. Won't work with Zygor yet though. I can right click on carbonite map and select goto and it will pop the arrow up with the direction I need to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X