Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Terrokar Forest (64-66 step 144) causing slight lag
    Attached Files Attached Files

nagrand (66-67 step 12) causing lag. Starting profiler reduces lag considerably but it is still there.

Not sure if its related but I have installed Gathermate and routes (from curse) for a long time. Yesterday I unstalled them since they were not used. I have not experienced any kind of lag and I used the guide a lot today.

Hello. I beg a pardon for not having reported in this thread due to small health probs. Thank you for the report, will be investigating them.

Not sure if its related but I have installed Gathermate and routes (from curse) for a long time.
    This indeed may be the root of some part of the problem because as shown in the first log SetWaypoint is the main time eater and what it basically does is the map icon manipulation, so they may come at odds with other map-centric addons.

Blade's Edge Mountains (67-68 Step 91) causing really bad lag

Sames

Here's mine. @ Stormwind guide is on Dark Phoenix Hatchling.

profile.txt

ok... I took one for the team (so to speak lol) with a record 175 deaths, I was able to figure it out, not the solution, but what is causing it. When you die, for me anyways, the UI reasets - note the wallpaper when its transfering you to the gy. Thats when the "lag" starts. Once I rez, and type "/reload ui" - its all smooth again.

Hope that helps. So while the zygor team is figuring this out, try the "/reload ui" and see what happens!
    [url=https://web.archive.org/web/20100703092614/www.xfire.com/profile/amorac]My Gaming History from XFIRE![/url] or
    [url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/ra7en]STEAM Profile[/url]

I am having the same issues - the guides are eating up my fps, I have tried everything to determine the cause, even tested each addon 1 by 1, and it is only occurring when I have the zygor guides addons running. Is there a fix in the works? System stats: Intel DX58SO Motherboard, Intel Core i7 960 (4 HT cores @ 3.2GHz(8 cores), 6GB Crucial 1333 RAM, 2 x nVidia GeForce GTX 460 in SLI, Intel SSD hdd. With those base specs, I should NEVER have performance issues, but the guides are causing a noticeable drop in performance.

**edit* just noticed, stutter issues on Love Is In The Air Dailies Guide, step12. If I advance to step 13, stutter goes away. Especially noticeable when in flight. Also occurs on other travel steps ie; Love Is In The Air steps 14, 15, 16, stops when I advance to step 17
    Last edited by dragonkind; February 10th, 2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: added info

Dragonkind, could you please follow the steps in post #46 back on page 5 and submit your results here to help our programmer find the cause of the fps issues.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Started profiler on Love Is In The Air Dailies Guide, step 13 (no stutter), then click-progressed through steps 14, 15, 16 (stutter) and 17 (no stutter)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast