Glyph guide reamped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glyph guide reamped...

For as long as I have used Zygor (great guide btw )I have never gotten the Zygor Talent Adviser - Glyph guide to quite work as I level. Seems like it's fixed for a 85 char and randomly suggest what to install without looking at the actual character level.
    The Glyph guide should be more intuitive and suggest installing glyphs based on spec and level of the character. Ofter it suggests installing glyphs that can't be used for another 30-40 levels . Also, it would be great with alternatives. Sometimes the ultimate glyph is unavailable on AH or way expensive - and alternative, temporary glyph, to use would be great... Setting this up correctly would mean changing glyphs more often than at 25, 50 & 75 - and rather when glyphs are usable. It would require more glyphs than the 9 currently suggested, but that's what I'm suggesting to improve this feature of Zygor TA. The guide also does not need to show me what glyphs I need at lvl 60-85 when my character is lvl 15, but rather show the next glyphs (3-6) after priority and character level - so I can start acquire them from AH, alt or guild member with inscription.

Hope you have a look at this as it's one of the features of Zygor that has been annoying me for a long time now and it could be very useful tool instead!

Thanks!
    Morten

Many of the talent builds and associated glyphs need revamping for levelling purposes. They currently seem to be set up for maximum DPS at level 85 rather than maximum survivability while levelling (see the rogue builds, for example).

I'm increasingly having to cobble together my own build files for the talent advisor to use. When glyph slots become available I just look through the available glyphs at that level (or which apply to abilities that I'll get before more slots open up) and work out what's best for helping while levelling. They are often at odds with the Zygor suggestion.

Comment

Working...
    X