£27 and no upgraded guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£27 and no upgraded guides?

I've just paid for both the 80-85 and dailies guide for alliance and I didn't get the upgrades.. Have I really just lost £27 or can I still get them somehow?
    Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
    Level 85 Gnome DK
    Level 64 Human Warrior

I'll copy paste from Cabby:
    Originally posted by cabby View Post
    Unfortunately there's nothing I can personally do to get you fixed up, this is something that Zygor or Zygor Support have to do (we moderators don't have access to that kind of account stuff). Right now there is a bug in the processing system and it's causing people not to get instant access to their guides like they should. Just fill out the Contact Form and as soon as one of the guys sees it that can fix you up you'll be taken care of. Don't forget to include your ClickBank order number on that form as it will speed up the process for them. I can't guarantee any kind of time frame but they should have it fixed for you within 24 hours (normally a lot less).

Comment

It says at the top of that page if you need more urgent assistance to use the forums. I've paid for two guides that I haven't got - is that not urgent and needing a fix? I don't really want to wait until Thursday before I can use the two guides I bought.
      Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
      Level 85 Gnome DK
      Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

The guys that can fix this are east coast US and it's 4:30am right now. I'm pretty sure they're sleeping. If you fill out that form then they'll see it in the morning and get it fixed for you.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Zygor team are not always monitoring the forums and probably they see a message sent with the contact form faster.
          I'll send a mail to Zygor himself about this as this needs to be fixed fast.

Comment

I've sent one in aswell but the problem I think was the email I entered when I had to complete my purchase. I used a newer email thinking my account was under that name (as my forum account is) but my member account doesn't appear to be on the same email.
            Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
            Level 85 Gnome DK
            Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Nah, they've had a bug plaguing the processing system for a few days now. My understanding of it is that it assigns a wrong date (future) to your purchase here at the website so the site doesn't think you've purchased the stuff yet when you have. It only takes the guys a minute or two to fix it for an individual person, but it's been taking them some time trying to track the bug down to squash it.

Comment

I'm now level 80 and need the 80-85 guide due to having absolutely no idea what to do or where to go.Is there no trial I can make do with for now?
                Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                Level 85 Gnome DK
                Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Sorry, they never released a trial for the Cataclysm leveling areas. I did just send off an email to Zygor to remind him about those of you having account issues. Hopefully he'll get it all sorted out soon.

Comment

This is fixed for you now, sorry for the delay. However, we think we've pinpointed and fixed this issue for the future, so we're just waiting for some more payments to come through to verify.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yep, fixed. I can get on to Cata now Thanks.
                      Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                      Level 85 Gnome DK
                      Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Working...
                      X