OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often should I play to get to 85 the fastest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often should I play to get to 85 the fastest?

Okay so I know the guide says it helps you level from 1 to 85 in like 5 to 8 days but how long each day should I play for this to be true? I have alot of free time to play an quest so could someone give me an approximate hours per day to play to get from my current level 20 to 85 using the guide?

That 5-8 days is /played time. In other words it's total time logged into the game. So if you wanted to hit it in 5 days you'd have to play 5 days straight non-stop.

Now if we use that 5 days as a target that's a total of 120 hours you need to play. How you want to split that up each day is up to you. Let's say you do 5 hours per day. That would mean that it will take you about 24 days to hit 85 in 5 days of /played time.

Hope that helps to clear it up better for you. Whenever you see anyone talk about how many days it took them to level in WoW they're almost (99% of the time) talking about the /played time and not real world time.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by bradofearth View Post
      Okay so I know the guide says it helps you level from 1 to 85 in like 5 to 8 days but how long each day should I play for this to be true?
      Usually, I play til I'm out of Rested bonus (except the first login where I play til I get tired of questing somewhere in the 20's) then put the toon away for 12-24 hours before I pick it up again so the Rested bonus re-accumulates. Doing this I wind up right around the 5-day mark for /played and a bit shy of a month real-world time.

Comment

Working...
      X