Zygor Pally Protection Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Pally Protection Build

I just noticed that the Zygor pally Protection build is listed as 0/33/8 but you have the build trying to do 0/33/10. You need to take 2 points out of the build somewhere. My personal recommendation to fix this would be to remove 2 points from the Rule of Law talent. Either that or you should completely remove the 2 points for Pursuit of Justice, but that can be handy since it can generate Holy Power.

While you're looking at this I'd also recommend taking 1 point from Reckoning and put it into Divine Guardian since a lot of the guide users like to do dungeons and then they'll be set for raiding too.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

While leveling my pally, I've only used the talent guide instead of both guides. Due to being prot and having solo'd dungeons from 15-72, it went insanely fast. Now that I'm 81 on him, I've lost any real desire to finish him, go figure. Anyhow, normally, I follow the guides specs until I hit lvl cap, then I use the specs found on elitistjerks.

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean, just figured that if that one change was made it would be pretty close to a raid spec so someone could get involved with them without too much hassle and then just respec later on once they've got their play style down.

For the team, I noticed also that there is a glyph missing. You have Holy Wrath listed twice.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the updated info Cabby, we will get these fixed.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X