monthly charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monthly charge?

Sorry I this as been answered some where already.

Since you are moving to the monthly charge, what will happen with all the people who paid for the guide in full?

I not playing the game atm (burnout) and like to know.
    Thanks
    Richwarf.

Yeah i would like to know aswell, what about those people who already paid for life time sub?

Comment

Here's a recap of the information released so far:
      • Zygor Guides is releasing 6 new guides (Professions, Achievements, Vanity Pets & Mounts, Titles, Reputation, and Macros) on October 4th. In addition to Leveling, Loremaster, Dailies and Events, this will bring the total guide count to 10 for Alliance and Horde.
      • Zygor Guides is switching to a new subscription payment model allowing customers to access all 10 of these guides for one low monthly fee (to be revealed this week). In addition to that, subscription members never have to pay extra fees for patches, expansion upgrades, or future new products including possible guides for other games.
      • Customers who have already purchased guides from Zygor DO NOT HAVE TO START PAYING A MONTHLY FEE. All previously purchased guides will continue to be updated for free per our "lifetime updates" policy.
      • Expansion content has always been sold separately and is not included in "lifetime updates". Customers interested in Expansion content can easily upgrade all their products by signing up for a Zygor subscription membership.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
        • Expansion content has always been sold separately and is not included in "lifetime updates". Customers interested in Expansion content can easily upgrade all their products by signing up for a Zygor subscription membership.
        That will be a low subscription price for customers that had purchase the guides, and now, want to acess the new Achievement guides or so?

Comment

$14.99 is subscription fee.

Comment

Originally posted by funkmaster88 View Post
            $14.99 is subscription fee.
            This hasn't been officially declared quite yet. There's an announcement being posted soon, so Zygor could change the pricing model before then, so please do not provide information until it's officially released.
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
              This hasn't been officially declared quite yet. There's an announcement being posted soon, so Zygor could change the pricing model before then, so please do not provide information until it's officially released.
              http://www.zygorguides.com/affiliates/

Comment

Yes, I am aware of the affiliates page. However, there are a lot of people disagreeing with the current prices, so there is a possibility that the price could be reduced. Until a staff members provides an official response with the price, then I ask that members refrain from providing unverified information to avoid confusion.
                It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

wasnt that affiliates page all ready there before this even got started. I remember way back. I don't know why people are upset with this it was there wasn't it?
                  All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
                  LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
                  LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
                  LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
                  LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
                  LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
                  LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
                  LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                    Yes, I am aware of the affiliates page. However, there are a lot of people disagreeing with the current prices, so there is a possibility that the price could be reduced. Until a staff members provides an official response with the price, then I ask that members refrain from providing unverified information to avoid confusion.
                    what about this http://www.zygorguides.com/members/s...p?template=_t2

Comment

Originally posted by Zaetrum View Post
                      wasnt that affiliates page all ready there before this even got started. I remember way back. I don't know why people are upset with this it was there wasn't it?
                      it was there already but obviously it has been updated recently, it clear said 50% commission and

you could earn about $7.50 per customer you bring our way - per month.

Comment

Originally posted by kinsten View Post
                        This is a page that is in Development. Once the prices have been announced you will know the cost.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by kinsten View Post
                          so it looks like you will have to pay for horde and ally guides separately. i thought i heard someone say both guides will be available together?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                            • Zygor Guides is releasing 6 new guides (Professions, Achievements, Vanity Pets & Mounts, Titles, Reputation, and Macros) on October 4th. In addition to Leveling, Loremaster, Dailies and Events, this will bring the total guide count to 10 for Alliance and Horde.
                            • Zygor Guides is switching to a new subscription payment model allowing customers to access all 10 of these guides for one low monthly fee (to be revealed this week). In addition to that, subscription members never have to pay extra fees for patches, expansion upgrades, or future new products including possible guides for other games.
                            • Customers who have already purchased guides from Zygor DO NOT HAVE TO START PAYING A MONTHLY FEE. All previously purchased guides will continue to be updated for free per our "lifetime updates" policy.
                            There was no fee from wrath to cata... he has added this so when the next exp hit you have to go to a sub. plus blizzard has made it so that you can not start quest in the middle of a zone.. you need to do them all now...

Comment

Originally posted by kanadian View Post
                              There was no fee from wrath to cata... he has added this so when the next exp hit you have to go to a sub. plus blizzard has made it so that you can not start quest in the middle of a zone.. you need to do them all now...
                              There was a fee from wrath to cata for the new 80-85 content and the goblin/worgen starter zones

Comment

Working...
                              X