OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professions guide

Very excited about the upcoming professions guide's no longer will I have to wonder about how to get my jewel crafting up

Comment

New Guides

When I first started playing Wow i didn't know where to go or what i should be doing.I felt lost,like i would never be able to catch up with other players in my guild.I searched all over the web for help and found Zygor guides.The in game guide was exactly what i needed ,I was max level in just a few days and was raiding with my friends.Now that Zygor has done the same for achievements and professions with guides of the same high quality as their leveling guides,I know that I can help my guild with my maxed professions and look good doing it with all my new titles and mounts. Thank you Zygor for not only helping me, but making it so I can now help my guild mates.

Comment

I think Zygor is just awesome. The guides that I'm looking forward to all of the new guides and if i really had to choose a favorite it would probably be the professions guide because I'm always having challenges leveling up my professions and I'm sure the new guides are going to make it so much simpler. Thanks for all of your hard work Zygor!

Comment

Thank You.......

I used to be lost trying to find my ONE true love...since i found Zygor Guides i have found the ONE, my life has a meaning since i found and cant wait for many more years to come....thank you Zygoe Guides.

Comment

Yay!

I only have the Alliance leveling guide right now due to income restraints but I plan on eventually owning all of them. I'm most excited about the Achievement and the Pets&Mounts guides as that is what I spend a lot of my game time working towards.

I do hope that you make subscriptions an option in the future as it would be well worth it for me.

Keep doing what you do best!

Comment

Zygor guides have done it again! I really needed a way to get the professions and acheivements and Zygor just rolls it out all nice and neat in one package. I really love the way you guys handle your guides and hope nothing ever changes. As an all in one buyer i believe i will have to add to my Zygor collection with the Achievement and Professions guide now that it has been released. And grats on the new ad theme. It's awesome. Keep it up guys and "Make Mine Zygor." LOL

Comment

These new guides are really coming along great, and the quality of the videos are stellar. Thanks for being original

Comment

pets and mounts

thank you have been waiting for for then

Comment

nice been waiting for a pet and mount guide

Comment

After watching both the videos I can honestly say that I have no idea how they work (are they in-game or PDFs) and only the tiniest idea of how they look (there was ~3 secs showing the vanity pets guide).

They seem to be targeted at players who have only just started playing WoW. That's not me.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Macro guide-whenever I've tried to research Macros on-line the info has always been way to generic or limited in its applications. I'm hoping that Zygor will live up to thier normal high standards with this guide....

Comment

comment to win

I love the "got to catch them all" you threw in on the latest video, your unique videos go right along with your unique guide.. I for one will be on the "got to catch them all" band wagon. Keep em coming!

Comment

Interesting stuff ! I'm looking forward to the rep guides. Maybe see how fast i can get exalted.

Comment

New Guides

I've been waiting for as long as i have been paying wow for a guide like this, thank you for being dependable.

Comment

love the new guides

i am a big fan of the pets and mounts and cant wait to get the new guide!! dont have alot of time to devote to the game and your guides have helped me get the most of my game so i dont feel so far behind my guild mates! thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X