Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macro's guide

Where's the macro guide?

Currently it's web based and can be found in the download section of your Members Area. Zygor does have plans for making it a hybrid web/in game guide in the future.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok got it, thnks

Comment

Yes, the pre-made macros will be getting ported into the game so they are easier to add to your game.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

well all i see is "you must purchase it first"
          i allready paid for alliance lvl'ing guide
          aliance daily's guide
          thinking i would have any and all updates for life i was led to believe
          and now as far as i can tell i have to pay more money for another guide.

whats that all about?

confused?

Comment

You get all updates for your purchased guides. If you purchased the Alliance 1-85 leveling and Cataclysm dailies guide you will get them UPDATED as long as Zygor guides or WoW exist.
            However you won't get new guides for free as they are new products and you have to pay for UPGRADES of your guide when Blizzard releases a new expansion. If Blizzard decides to rework Outlands as they did with the 1-60 zones this would be a free UPDATE, new zones with level 85-90 or so content would be an UPGRADE.

Comment

I would like to see a sample/list of some of the premade macros that are available.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesz View Post
                I would like to see a sample/list of some of the premade macros that are available.
                We are working on implementing the macros into the game and when we do we will include samples as part of our free trial.

Comment

Macro Popping Up

I readily admit that I am totally ignorant about Macros. Although i have been playing the game for several years this is my first attempt delving into the realm of Marcroism.

So my question is.......The macro that keeps popping up "ZGVMacro2"......is it one that Zygor has in place as a test? I apologize if you have already addressed this issue and I have missed it.

Thanks for your help.......A very happy client

Comment

Originally posted by Vestaa View Post
                    So my question is.......The macro that keeps popping up "ZGVMacro2"......is it one that Zygor has in place as a test? I apologize if you have already addressed this issue and I have missed it.
                    Where do you see this happening?

Comment

It is popping up as a made macro under the specific character....not General Macro....when I go to the Macro UI

Comment

That macro that you see is one that the guide generates for each step that you can bind a hotkey to use. It just helps you with things like targeting NPCs to help find them easier. You can't really drag it to the hotbar to use because it gets deleted after each step and then a new one made for the next step, that's why you can bind a keyboard shortcut to it.

Comment

Thank you! As my first post stated I truly am ignorant about macros so I don't really understand about binding it as a keyboard shortcut. HOWEVER, you answered my question. I just wanted to be sure that what I am seeing is generated by Zygor. Cabby your information is much appreciated.

Comment

Not a problem. If you wanted to bind a keyboard combo to the macro you can do that in the guide options. It's the Magic Key stuff in the options.

Comment

purchased macros but

Hi, I purchased the Macros but where are they how do I get to them... thanks...

Comment

Working...
                              X