OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mining 0 - 525 in less than 1 day played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining 0 - 525 in less than 1 day played.

I got the new professions guide and power-leveled mining on one of my 85 alts from 0 to 525 in about 8 hours played time no smelting pure farming, the guide is simply amazing.

Just one critic, the arrows are yellow as the dots in your minimap, sometimes (often to me) there's a node right at the same spot as the yellow path arrow on your minimap and I would often pass right through it without seeing it. Otherwise the guide is simply amazing.

Cheers ! Now I'll level Herbalism too !

Mokenuf.-

Originally posted by Mokenuf View Post
    I got the new professions guide and power-leveled mining on one of my 85 alts from 0 to 525 in about 8 hours played time no smelting pure farming, the guide is simply amazing.

Just one critic, the arrows are yellow as the dots in your minimap, sometimes (often to me) there's a node right at the same spot as the yellow path arrow on your minimap and I would often pass right through it without seeing it. Otherwise the guide is simply amazing.

Mokenuf.-
    Thanks for the update on how the guide worked for you! We will take the yellow into consideration for the nodes in the near future.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Mokenuf View Post

Mokenuf.-
      Cheers and welcome to our miner club
      Also, is what you mean by the arrow pictured or am I not getting it right:
      arrow.jpg
      Mine are totally green

Comment

He probably means the waypoint dots that get displayed to mark the location of the waypoint the arrow is pointing you to. If it's right on top of a mining node and it's yellow then it can easily obscure the fact that there's a node present.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          He probably means the waypoint dots that get displayed to mark the location of the waypoint the arrow is pointing you to. If it's right on top of a mining node and it's yellow then it can easily obscure the fact that there's a node present.
          Those are green too in me I must be doing something wrong.

Comment

I honestly don't know what color they're showing up as. I never really pay attention to that trivial stuff, and I haven't really run any of the gathering routes yet to see it. That was just my understanding of what he originally posted.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

When you're using a gathering guide you get your path marked up as a dotted ant like path with yellow arrows telling you where to go, most mining nodes appear on your minimap as yellow dots and besides most arrows are placed over spawning points. So the yellow arrow which tells you where to face and keep flying is on top of the yellow node dot.

Comment

Regardless of the colour, the arrows can definitely obscure the yellow mining node dots - it happened to me quite a few times.

Comment

Two suggestions to solve

Hi,

Can I suggest two easy solutions to this?
                  1. just remove the yellow arrows from the path and just show the running white dots. Is sufficient information anyway.
                  2. why not allow to switch off the path on the minimap separately from the big arrow which shows which direction you need to follow the path along. That way we could see the ore on the minimap but still follow the path.

My two cents...

Comment

Working...
                  X