Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daeymien View Post
    [humour]
    At least the German translations are nicer about asking you to click things rather than just "Hier ankilcken".
    [/humour]
    [humour]
    Even "Hier ankilck"
    [/humour]

Comment

I beg a pardon for not revisiting this thread. Is it all settled down to wrong translation or is it still needing work?

Comment

The normal click is working with the fixed translation I mentioned in post #14.
        But the .clicknpc does not work even with an English WoW client (step is grey and skipped though I'm not in the vehicle). Look at post #13.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          The normal click is working with the fixed translation I mentioned in post #14.
          But the .clicknpc does not work even with an English WoW client (step is grey and skipped though I'm not in the vehicle). Look at post #13.
          From what I've understood from the current code, the .clicknpc only produces a graphical prompt for user to click on something, but doesn't qualify for the completion of the step. So, naturally in a step with only .clicknpc goal there's no goal that can actually be completed. To be honest I really doubt we can even process the event of a click itself, but I'll discuss it with the rest of the team whether such behaviour is desired.

Comment

So additional switches in such a line are not parsed when the viewer stumbles across a .clicknpc?
            In post #2 there's an example of such a step not working.
            Maybe just splitting it up and putting the |invehicle into a second line works, I'll try this with the guide I posted in #6.

I saw quite some clicknpc steps in the Worgen guide for example, some of them with an |invehicle switch so they probably get skipped. And there are others with additonal goal lines that may work.

Comment

Tested splitting the line and it works.
              This doesn't work:
              .clicknpc Aviana's Guardian##40723 |invehicle |noway |c |q 29177
              This works:
              .clicknpc Aviana's Guardian##40723
              |invehicle |noway |c |q 29177

Comment

Working...
              X