Model Viewer Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model Viewer Bug

Dunno if it is right place to post bug report so sorry if it is wrong. The bug itself:
    I upgraded my Zygor till last possible upgrade today so it is 3.3.2898 and somehow that upgrade turned guide option "wiew modules" on (wich i usually don't use. One of my lvl 80 characters (have Horde Guide 1-85, also Alliance 1-85) got unrecognisable by Zygor module of brittle revenant, afaik, mob involved in Thorims armor reforging, but i can be wrong. Another lvl 85 hordie got unrecognisable model of chieftain Mokk Morogg wich dwells in Dustwallow Marsh, Brackenwalle village, and have quest on him for being replaced, also iirc previously was involved in Ony lair attunement. Alliance lvl 80 mage have unrecognisable npc model, name is Vana Grey.
    Sry for long post, no problem at all if i click "wiew model "out, but someone probably uses it and i hope this report helps you to make guide even better then it is now.

I searched for the guides and steps.
    Brittle Revenant (ID 30160), Horde Leveling Guide, Storm Peaks 78-80, step 105
    Overlord Mok'Morokk (4500), Horde Loremaster Guide, Dustwallow Marsh, step 3
    Vana Grey (ID 26880), Alliance Leveling Guide, Grizzly Hills 74-75, Step 1

I looked up the last one and the NPC was shown correctly, guide version 2898.
    Did it happen of fast forwarding? The devs included some function to delay loading the models as it used to crash the WoW client.

Comment

I can't get it. You turned the option (well somebody in the update process, not you) on and then you just got random models showing up, right?

Comment

Working...
      X