OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See about being able to purchase multiple guides at the same time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See about being able to purchase multiple guides at the same time.

So, I've not purchased the 3 new guides yet, but completely intend too in short order, but I see that you can only select 1 guide at a time in order to purchase, thus making it 3 separate purchases at checkout. Is there anyway you can create a 'checkout' that will allow the user to purchase whichever guides at one time vice multiple trips to the purchase site?

Thanks.

I would like to see this as well. I can't be bothered to go through 4-5 different transactions.

Comment

The Zygor team are aware of this and will implement a solution later on.

Comment

Any ideas on a timeline? If it were within a few weeks to a couple of months I would probably just wait since my play-time is very limited and it would be a while before I would even need any other guides (still leveling), but beyond that I will just buy them as I need them I suppose. Though it would be easier to just buy the several together.

Comment

Has this ever been looked at again? I am looking to purchase multiple guides but want it on one transaction not 3 or 4

Comment

Yes, this has been looked at but it is not something that can be implemented at this time with how our system and Clickbank are setup. We are of course always looking at possibilities so we might still come up with a solution, just none foreseeable right now.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X