Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok....will do

Comment

Ok....disabled everything except Zygor's and now I get the message that says "Error Initializing guide....please see lua errors and report"...but there are no lua errors on-screen....is there a way to get a listing "manually" ?

Comment

Originally posted by brampson View Post
        no steps?? what the hell?
        The ones with this in them are interesting. Which guide are you loading, out of curiosity?

Comment

That's probably just Blizzards error window not showing them or something. The error initializing might be part of the guide parsing bug that has already been reported. Thanks for doing everything so far to help make sure it's definitely a Zygor addon issue. Don't worry about trying to find the LUA errors at this point as I'm sure we've got a good amount of info here for the devs to track stuff down. Thanks again for helping.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

After looking into this: Max .lua file size There appears to be no limit to the amount of .lua code in the file. However, trying to call up a file with another extension to be put into the code has a max size of 512 KB. Not sure if this is relevant to the current problem, but is nice to know. I could be wrong on the unlimited amount of code, though. I'm not even sure that the limits have been tested. These are questions best left to the experts. Of which, I am not.
            My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

The "guide not parsed" bug should be solved now in guide version 3047.

Comment

Working...
              X