problem with portuguese translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with portuguese translation

Zygor, the zygorguide addon is not working when i change my language to Portuguese. Were u already aware of that? Please, see if you can solve this problem for us. Best regards

Originally posted by drummond View Post
    Zygor, the zygorguide addon is not working when i change my language to Portuguese. Were u already aware of that? Please, see if you can solve this problem for us. Best regards
    Bom dia, senhor. Could you please go into a little detail on what exactly is not working in a Portuguese locale? Is it a EU client? Afaik the portuguese version will only be released with 4.3, am I wrong?

Comment

Sure I can. Let´s go. No, it is not an EU client, it is a US client. The portuguese version is already available, cause in the US client 4.3 is also already available.
      thus, i´m already playing at the portuguese version, but zygor leveling guide does not work, in fact, it is not even initiating. On the other hand, zygor talent advisor seems to be working just fine

Comment

Sure I can. Let´s go. No, it is not an EU client, it is a US client. The portuguese version is already available, cause in the US client 4.3 is also already available.
        thus, i´m already playing at the portuguese version, but zygor leveling guide does not work, in fact, it is not even initiating. On the other hand, zygor talent advisor seems to be working just fine
        Wow. So, there's just no startup at all, right, no Z icon and no messages? I'm afraid I'll need a couple of hours until it gets deployed here to test it out.

Comment

thats it. No startup, no Z icon and no messages at all.

Comment

thats it. No startup, no Z icon and no messages at all.
            Can you check if it's not blacklisted in the addon list as outdated? Does it work with English version?

Comment

in english version the addon work very well.

Comment

in english version the addon work very well.
                Right, it may have something to do with trying to pick up the correct localization file, I will investigate it as soon as 4.3 servers come up tomorrow.

Comment

same problem happened to me in Portuguese does not perform the zygorguide

Comment

One main problem with Portuguese is that many translations in the libraries are missing.
                    Take a look at the libBabbleZone page at wowace:
                    http://www.wowace.com/addons/libbabb.../localization/
                    Maybe they get it completed in the next week or so but I don't know the status of other libraries.
                    The Zygor addon itself shouldn't have bigger problems with new languages as it should fallback to English when the client language is unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by glauber View Post
                      Same problem reported above.

Comment

Has everyone that is having a problem updated to guide version 3166 so that the guides are not marked as out of date? As Cartman says, as long as they aren't marked out of date they should load but revert back to English language due to no localization files.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by glauber View Post
                          I'm having the same problem. have any plans to fix this problem?

Comment

The localization stuff will be done as soon as we can.

Comment

Had someone send these pictures in with a support ticket. It shows the problem appears to be with LibBabble-Zone. The Talent Advisor seems to be working fine in the pictures.

02_Zygor.jpg
                              03_Zygor.jpg
                              04_Zygor.jpg
                              05_Zygor.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X