Sprite Darter Egg Companion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprite Darter Egg Companion

I purchased the Alliance version of the pets and mounts guide and it's telling me, in order to get this item/companion I must kill Sprite Darters.... You can only kill Sprite Darters if you're Horde.

This actually has a chance to drop off any mob in Feralas that drops loot of any kind. It is an extremely rare drop so you might have to farm for quite a while, but you can pretty much kill anything in Feralas and have the same chance of it dropping.

I'll add this to our bug list so a tip can be added saying this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you! Was just letting ya know it was misleading and confusing

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        This actually has a chance to drop off any mob in Feralas that drops loot of any kind. It is an extremely rare drop so you might have to farm for quite a while, but you can pretty much kill anything in Feralas and have the same chance of it dropping.

I'll add this to our bug list so a tip can be added saying this.
        <unofficial mode>
        Wow, Blizzard is being mean. Before 4.x it was a surefire quest reward for Alliance.
        </unofficial mode>

Comment

At least it's about the same drop rate for both sides now. What was kinda meaner was getting Withers as a Horde when Cata launched, where the NPC that sells it is a kill quest for Ally.

Was kinda amusing to watch People open the Buy window and have an Ally come running in the cave so the NPC agg'd and went running before they could buy it, the Ally would kill the NPC, then the Horde player is stuck waiting there for a respawn at which point the process repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by daeymien View Post
            At least it's about the same drop rate for both sides now. What was kinda meaner was getting Withers as a Horde when Cata launched, where the NPC that sells it is a kill quest for Ally.
            As a night elf who got the pet in ye olde syne, I can't really tell whichever is easier: farming Darters or doing a long quest chain spanning several continents and involving AH-hunting.

Comment

Working...
            X