Argent Dawn Reputation step 87-93 loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argent Dawn Reputation step 87-93 loop

Not sure if there is supposed to be anything after this or not but i am supposed to pick up the quest "Annals of the silver-hand", and go into to Stratholme pick up the quest item. Return to quest giver and turn in. (step 93) This sends me back to step 87, picking up quest again. Wondering if that's the end of the guide or did my download glitch or not?

It's perfectly fine. This is a repeatable quest and the guide has you keep doing this quest until you reach exalted because this is a big rep gain from this quest.

Here's the easy way to do it. The first time you go into Stratholme to get the book don't reset your dungeon. Just leave the dungeon, go turn in the quest, get it again, then go back to Stratholme. By not resetting the dungeon you'll have a clear path to just run in and grab the book again fast which will make the multiple quest runs for this very fast.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

LOL ok was thinking that might work but wasn't sure! Thanks for that! One small thing that may need addressing though is that once u have run this quest through to the end. The guide continues the loop as if u a have already finished it, and will not stop unless u manually move it to the next point! I know this because i watched it out of sheer amusement for five minutes straight! Thank you much for the quick reply, btw

Comment

Sounds like it's looping because it isn't seeing the quest as being reset so it keeps thinking you've accepted and turned it in again. Will add this to the bug list and move this down to the Bugs section of the forum.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just got here to note the same bug. Glad to see you guys are already on it.

Comment

Working...
          X