Guides Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guides Not Working

Is there some way to roll back the last update? Since I installed it, none of my guides work. Not the leveling, professions, loremaster, etc, for horde or alliance. Not for my level tens nor for my level eighty-fives.

The only way to roll back would be if you had saved a manual installation zip from a previous update. You should still be able to load guides manually as I have posted in other threads. If you can't and would like a remote session to see what can be done for you to get guides working again you can either send in a support ticket or just PM me.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'll have to try that too. My guides stopped working after the latest update.

Comment

It's a naming scheme change in the guides that has caused this. Use the drop down arrow on your guide viewer window to open the guide selection window. Now just click the Guides button in the top left to open the category section and use those to manually select a guide to load. If you see 2 identical entries in there use the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          It's a naming scheme change in the guides that has caused this. Use the drop down arrow on your guide viewer window to open the guide selection window. Now just click the Guides button in the top left to open the category section and use those to manually select a guide to load. If you see 2 identical entries in there use the first one.
          This does not work either, at least for me it doesn't.

Comment

Hello,
            Could you please name the revision you are using and what exactly «not working» stands for in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by zgdev2 View Post
              Hello,
              Could you please name the revision you are using and what exactly «not working» stands for in this case?
              3.3.3248. Very few of the guides will load. If you notice some of the guides that have been used should have a completion percentage next to them. Most of the guides now have "..." next to them and will not load. Using the method Cabby posted to open the guides manually above me is not loading guides either. Ok i just checked and it does seem to be isolated as only the Loremaster section does not appear to be working.

Comment

Loremaster guide is hosed, when trying to open it gives me a -- where the percentages typically are and when hovering my mouse over it it simply says LOADING.

WoWScrnShot_121411_235441_crop.jpg WoWScrnShot_121411_235556_crop.jpgWoWScrnShot_121411_235601_crop.jpg

I have not seen in any other threads how to "manually load" the guides.

Other sections of the guide are working fine, the Loremaster is the one I am currently having problems with.

I am on the same version 3.3.3248

Comment

For the Loremaster guides, most of those are just a re-direct to the Leveling guide for the same zone. Just manually load the Leveling guide for the zone you want to do the Loremaster stuff in. The fix for the Loremaster stuff should be out to the Updater tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry i tried to open a Loremaster guide as soon i ran the updater and just assumed that none of the guides worked.

Comment

Sadly the leveling guides all state that I have 100% completion, so I am awaiting the update to the Loremaster guide.

Comment

Originally posted by roblinz_10 View Post
                        3.3.3248. Very few of the guides will load. If you notice some of the guides that have been used should have a completion percentage next to them. Most of the guides now have "..." next to them and will not load. Using the method Cabby posted to open the guides manually above me is not loading guides either. Ok i just checked and it does seem to be isolated as only the Loremaster section does not appear to be working.
                        Originally posted by remcintyre View Post
                        Loremaster guide is hosed, when trying to open it gives me a -- where the percentages typically are and when hovering my mouse over it it simply says LOADING.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]579[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]580[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]581[/ATTACH]

I have not seen in any other threads how to "manually load" the guides.

Other sections of the guide are working fine, the Loremaster is the one I am currently having problems with.

I am on the same version 3.3.3248
                        This problem have already been addressed, it should be fixed with the next update, hopefully it will soon roll out.
                        Please refer to this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho....3.3248-broken

Comment

Which zone did you want to work on the Loremaster stuff in?

Comment

Thank you I did not see that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by remcintyre View Post
                              Sadly the leveling guides all state that I have 100% completion, so I am awaiting the update to the Loremaster guide.
                              Just for the information, leveling guides pretend you have completed them in full when you reach the maximum experience they are meant to provide.

Comment

Working...
                              X