OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find GRAPHICAL EXAMPLES of Zygor's Recommended Talent Trees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find GRAPHICAL EXAMPLES of Zygor's Recommended Talent Trees?

I've searched the forum(s), but I cannot find graphics (screen captures) of example, Talent Advisor Trees, filled-in with the correct number of recommended points in each.

I'm especially interested in the Hunter class (with Pet-Tree points, too), for both Horde and Alliance chars, but having it for all char-types/pet-types would be wonderful.

Having such info somewhere on Zygor's forums would be a great, visual reference tool.

I'm not looking for "how to create my own custom builds." Just the default, recommended builds.

Do these graphics exist already? If so, please provide a link to them.

Why would you need screen caps of all the builds posted somewhere when you can just look at the talent tree for the toon and see what talents the build uses?

Comment

As daeymien says, you can just look at them in game on your character. The Talent Advisor comes with the builds in the trial version of the guides, so anyone can use it and the builds without purchasing.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I started playing again after a year away. Updated/Repaired did all that and yet I have no Talent Advisor. Just started a Death Knight and must choose a specialization right away. Plan on going Blood but would surely like to see what the TA has to say. I too would like to see a graphic if I can no longer access the TA.

Comment

The TA should be working just fine. Go to your addons list at the character selection screen and make sure it has a yellow check mark there, not a silver one. Also, go into the Updater settings and make sure the top box is pointing to where your addons folder and game are installed.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X