No announcement yet.

Chat Box Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I can make an option just to disallow ZGV print anything on the screen is that needed?

Comment

Personally it doesnt bother me, but perhaps a "silence" option could be added in for those that it bothers?
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Or possibly only have them show if Debug switch is on?

I get why they're there. However, and this is just my 2c, if you're turning on the auto-accept and auto-complete your probably don't really care what's being accepted and turned in. Leaving the prints on if Debug still makes them useful for function/procedure testing purposes to know things are hitting.

*waits for everyone else to have the opposite opinion*

Comment

Originally posted by daeymien View Post
          Or possibly only have them show if Debug switch is on?

I get why they're there. However, and this is just my 2c, if you're turning on the auto-accept and auto-complete your probably don't really care what's being accepted and turned in. Leaving the prints on if Debug still makes them useful for function/procedure testing purposes to know things are hitting.

*waits for everyone else to have the opposite opinion*
          We have ZGV:Print and ZGVebug as separate functions already. I'd much rather like a «silence» mode off by default, because most users shouldn't ideally even know what a debugging mode is while ZGV:Print might display some useful info.

Comment

Option added in r3309, under Extra features. Turning it on will suppress the output of ZGV:Print in all cases. I'm not really sure about daeymien's suggestion, need more feedback from the team here.

Comment

Working...
            X