Talent calculator not showing up in-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent calculator not showing up in-game

I had to restore my computer due to a virus and had to reinstall all addons and everything. I also had to go back and re-install all the zygor guides. everything seems to work but when i get a new talent point i no longer have a Zygor talent build option. please help me figure this out because i used the guide for my shadow priest and just with 3 misplaced talents i was losing about 4kdps

horde side

acer aspire timeline x
    windows 7

1. Launch World of Warcraft and at the character selection screen click AddOns in the lower left hand corner.
    2. Make sure ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor are both checked (yellow, not silver) and "Load out of date AddOns" is checked to be safe. If you don't see the guides here re-run the installer and click repair.
    3. Go in game and enjoy your guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

only has the Zygor Guides and not the Zygor talent. whne i click updater it just goes straight to WoW launcher

Tried holding shift but it still went straight to WoW so i deleted and then reinstalled it and still doing the same thing no talent and going straight to WoW

Comment

Working...
      X