OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Lunar Festival guide cover all the achieves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Lunar Festival guide cover all the achieves?

I just finished the current guide and looked in the achievement guide and no lunar achieves are there. I still show a lot of missing achieves.

It will when you update your guides. Be warned tho, you might want to wait a bit because there seems to be some error that needs to be debugged with the new update that is causing havoc.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

New guide not functioning for Lunar Festival

Nothing comes up in my Lunar Festival guide, no matter which of the three selections I make. ??

Comment

Try the quick fix posted here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post73541

Comment

Still missing the "Elders of the Dungeons" achievement. The rest completed but not this one.

Comment

Originally posted by paladin62 View Post
            Still missing the "Elders of the Dungeons" achievement. The rest completed but not this one.
            It states in the description of the guide that it does not come with the Dungeon one. You have to do this on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by amulius View Post
              It states in the description of the guide that it does not come with the Dungeon one. You have to do this on your own.
              its not a full event guide if it dont come with one

Comment

Please update your guide. The update note for the latest release (3.3.3380) says the dungeon elders are now added.

Comment

Thanks for the update however the Guide Details still read:

Code:
                  This guide section will walk you through an optimized path for honoring the elders
                  that are spread out all over Azeroth for the Lunar Festival event.
                  The 13 elders that are inside instances are not included in this guide section.
                  Using this guide section, you will collect 62 of the total 75 Coins of Ancestry.
                  This needs to be updated at some point in the future to avoid confusion, since the instance elders HAVE been added, and there are more Coins available due to Cataclysm

Comment

Working...
                  X