help with marco guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with marco guide

i bought marco guide but am totaly confused on how to set this up i have never used marcos before and would like to try is there a guide or something to help me set this up.i have fury warrior i would like to use it on. thanks for great guides zogor keep up good work im going to get dungon guide next.

The Macro guide has 2 portions. There's a link in the Members area below the Updater download links that has all sorts of information on the macros and how to create them. Then there's the in game portion that you can access via the guide selection window that has all of the macros pre-made and ready to install into your toon's character specific macro tab. Just select a macro and click the install button. Then in your Macro window drag the icon from the character tab down to a hotbar slot for easy access.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Just select a macro and click the install button. Then in your Macro window drag the icon from the character tab down to a hotbar slot for easy access.
      Protip: You can drag the preview button itself on the panel, it will automatically be installed if it lands on a usable slot.

Comment

Working...
      X