DUGI GUIDE Customer Service FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUGI GUIDE Customer Service FAIL

Copy of my Dugi guide experience my son wanted to use his guide and didn't like it this is what he gets back from Dugi not edited this is the whole thing.

CLICKBANK Support Update
    This is an automated message from the ClickBank.com ticket system to confirm that this ticket has been created.
    VENDOR : COMMENTED : 02/15/2012 7:21 PM PST

The advantage of running my own company is that I will run it how I want it and respond how I want to respond, clearly nobody will take any business advice from someone who are not able to behave professionally themselves.

I will take things personally when words such as "stupid" and "deluded" is being used.

have a nice day.

You should receive an email response to tech support requests within 2 business days. Refunds and cancellations are processed within one business day (except if a product has been shipped, in which case refunds and cancellations are processed within 14 business days). You may return to this ticket at any time to check for a reply, to further comment on your ticket, or to close the ticket should you no longer need assistance.
    View, respond, or change the status of this ticket by clicking on the link below:

TICKET INFORMATION
    Ticket Number: 5520049
    Creation Date: 02/15/2012 3:38 PM PST
    Ticket Type: REFUND
    Ticket Status: OPEN
    Reason Selected: I was not satisfied with the product. / Product did not meet expectations.

PURCHASE INFORMATION
    Order Number:
    Order Date: 02/14/2012 9:07 PM PST
    Customer Name:
    Customer Email:
    Product: Dugi Horde 1-85 Leveling / Loremaster & Dungeon / Dailies & Events
    Product ID: 188
    Product Type: EBook Software Video
    Vendor's Site: http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/red.php
    ALL COMMENTS

----------
    VENDOR : COMMENTED: 02/15/2012 7:21 PM PST

The advantage of running my own company is that I will run it how I want it and respond how I want to respond, clearly nobody will take any business advice from someone who are not able to behave professionally themselves.

I will take things personally when words such as "stupid" and "deluded" is being used.

have a nice day.

----------
    CUSTOMER : COMMENTED: 02/15/2012 6:19 PM PST

Actually I was just being honest is all. The install went fine it was working as it appeared to be intended. I do not appreciate the personal comment when I was providing feedback on your product. I certainly didnt attack you. I have never had an issue using any other add on before. I am glad to be through with your company. Judging from your reply you are unable to handle criticism and are deluded about the quality of the product. If you really want to find out the problem read you response to any other business professional to get ther opinion on your customers. Also how is it my issue that your arrow directs me to a empty area in front of the valley of honor AH with no quest givers near by? Or sends me back to org to pick up a quest from a npc that does not have quest avaliable for my character.

----------
    VENDOR : COMMENTED: 02/15/2012 5:55 PM PST

You can get a refund without the excuses as we both know the problem is between the seat and the keyboard. Please allow up to 48 for the funds to reappear back into your account.

----------
    CUSTOMER : CREATED: 02/15/2012 3:38 PM PST

I would like a refund on these guides that I purchased. I really dislike the interface and found it really poor for started characters as it did not know where I had been and what I had done so i spent an hour trying to get it on track it was sending me to npc's for the wrong quests, it directed me into the middle of Valley of honor in Org for a quest giver that wasnt there. Just unimpressed was meant to reduce wasted time and I wasted at least 30min on the stupid install and over an hour trying to get it to work for me. Not going to waste anymore time on this guide. Please process refund asap

©2012 ClickBank All Rights Reserved.
    917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise ID 83706 USA |

Ouch... On the bright side, you can rest assured that nobody on the Zygor customer support team will ever, under any circumstance, call you stupid! Thanks for choosing Zygor. ;-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

wow just, wow.

Comment

Never heard of Dugi Guide, I wonder why? 0.o ? Is he new in town?
        Welcome to Zygor by the way.

Comment

Dugi is not that new, I do have products from both Zygor and Dugi, they both have strengths and weaknesses. But Dugi is the one i'm most unhappy with, at one point they decided they were removing something from their guide and I basically stated that I thought it was not a good thing to remove something people payed for.....I almost got banned from their forum for that. They also yearly have a "sale" due to what they stated Zygor did (yet somehow I doubt their honesty in it) which to me shows that they are petty, and that their honesty is suspect. Seeing the message posted by Dugi, I can actually completely believe he said it, and while he MIGHT feel he has a valid point, that is NEVER the type of thing you say to a customer, that changes a customer from someone who might come back for a good deal to one that never will come back. Basically to summarize, Dugi appears to not understand how to deal with customers and comes off as someone that basically gets into yelling competitions (in which no one ever truly wins).

Comment

That is unbelievable. To talk to a customer like that is beyond anything I have ever seen. Even though I seem to be having issues with the Zygor Guide right now, I have never, ever in any communication I have had with Zygor had anyone talk to me like that. They have been extremely courteous and helpful always.

Comment

I've dealt with both Zygor and Dugi and found both to be helpful and courteous - it's all about how you approach them with an issue.

I think you'll find that you're only seeing half the story here.

Comment

Rule numero uno in customer service (according to me) : Never leave an insulting message for the vendor of any product. The vendor will likely respond in kind and, in most extreme cases, string you along leaving a very wide trail.
                My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

VENDOR : COMMENTED: 02/15/2012 5:55 PM PST

You can get a refund without the excuses as we both know the problem is between the seat and the keyboard.
                  LOL

Dugi is a troll.

Comment

Working...
                  X