Support issue??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support issue??

I can't seem to use your support link above because the URL isn't correct. When I manually type in www.zygorguides.com/support/ it does take me to what looks like a support area. However, the contact link doesn't work.

How can we email support regarding guide issues?

Thanks!

Yeah, looks like something got messed up there with that link. You can email support@zygorguides.com or just post problems here in the forums.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the response Cabby. I took your advice and emailed Support on the 3rd and haven't received any response as of yet. I purchased the alliance leveling guide but within a few days of purchasing, I switched to horde and wanted to see about changing the guide, based on another post I saw on here, the response stated that was allowed as long as it was within 30 days of purchase. Just surprised that I haven't heard back from support.

thanks!

Comment

I forwarded that ticket over to our account guy, but he's normally pretty busy in the office and he never got to any of his tickets yesterday. I don't know if he'll be in the office at all this weekend, but I'll get on him on Monday if needed to make sure he takes care of stuff.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X