Which will be the better deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which will be the better deal?

Ok, I'm at an impasse. Currently, I own the leveling and dailies guides (cataclysm) for both alliance and horde.

I was thinking I might want to go ahead and try some of the other guides such as the dungeon guides, or the achievements guides, etc. However, I'm not sure whether it will make more sense, financially, to buy them now and then upgrade them later ...or, wait until the new versions are done for the next expansion and buy them all at once.

In other words, will it be more cost effective to buy the guides now and then upgrade them in a couple months when the expansion comes out. OR, wait until the expansion comes out, and buy the guides which will include all content through the expansion.

I'm not trying to be cheap or anything, it's just that I don't want to make a bad decision when a little patience would mean being happier later on. Obviously, I wouldn't make an issue of it if it were just one guide; however, I need to get 4 more in order to have a full 'Zygor set'.

Thanks!

If you look at this purely from a money aspect it would probably be more cost effective to wait for the expansion. If you look at it from your playing aspect, you might find better value by purchasing now to have access to the guides now. This kind of question can be very subjective from one person to the next so it's hard to give a definitive answer.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X