No announcement yet.

Disappointed in D3 guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you log into the Members area of the website you should see the link to access it right at your name.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have requested a refund as well. I have spent quite a bit of money on the WoW guides but the Diablo 3 guide just got thrown out there to quickly. I will continue to use the WoW guides but have gotten the collector's edition of the strategy guide at this point. Keep up the good work though Dev team.

Ryan W
      Network Administrator

Comment

Guide rocks, it is incomplete because they gave you the option to start exploring into it as early as they possibly could.

It was a business decision, release it early and incomplete and get more customers during the launch euphoria or wait until it is complete and risk losing customers due to competition ?

They even gave us a discount.

My only gripe is the lack of PDF but they are moving fast and what it is available is presented in a professional and detailed manner.

Comment

Thanks Zygor, thats pretty much what Im going to really need is a fully functional guide, especially nightmare modes and up. first time though Im enjoying doing all the quests and sightseeing, great game and the guides will get mmore useful higher up. but keep it on my ipad next to my computer, works good.

Comment

As I asked in my thread earlier today, is there any way that you could make a new thread that you post what you are working on that day that you could update daily? just make it a sticky post at the top of this section in the forums and people can go to see what you guys are up to. I don't think it would be too awful terrible for you guys to do.

ie: hey today we are working on finding all of the side events in act 2, there should be a new section added to the guide in the coming days.

I know what you guys have in plan but give us an idea of what to expect in the coming days. the gold guide and auction house guide sound awesome but from the information you gave us that could be out tomorrow or in October. I really would appreciate seeing what you guys are doing. and also with that, those that are familiar with the topic in question can post or create new threads with some ideas for that situation.

basically this would be beneficial to your customers and the forums would probably be more active, ultimately this would help you guys out.

Sincerely,

your hopeful to be satisfied customer

Comment

A day to day or 2-3 times update a week would be good, and what was added and worked on, keep us engaged, keep us in the loop.
              Not all of us play fast and level like nobody's business, i do enjoy the game slowly at my own pace, and only on weeknights and weekends when away from kids and wife.

Leveling strategy updates to 60 for various classes should go in faster together with a better walkthrough so that we who rely on the guide to level and build our class (due to limited playtime) can get it right and not be frustrated with screwing our characters build up.

Comment

This was very disappointing. I can understand that it wouldn't be complete yet - I can't understand that the the only information available is related to the first 10 hours of play. I'm also upset that all of this information is available from other sources at no charge. I really feel ripped off. Your WoW guides were incredibly helpful and worth every penny. In your efforts to "cash in" on D3 you have seriously damaged your brand.

Comment

What a pitty... you just lose the customer if you cheat us like that
                  we would like to get all explanes... the customer is forever right in always

Comment

While I won't be asking for a refund, sharing a link to this guide on my Facebook was really embarrassing. I'm not even sure where the iPad version is. What's really a joke is that I keep getting e-mails counting me down until this guide is no longer on sale.
                    BTW, I was going to ask about the guides I missed while being away from WoW. You don't have to worry about that after this disappointing D3 guide.

Comment

You blow one Advertising Email after the other and say "Please buy that magnificant Guide" and than i log in and see "Its not complete". Thats Cheating against the Customer. I am speechles about this.

Comment

I'm starting inferno now...

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                          After that, we will be adding a Gold and Auction House guide. A huge part of Diablo III
                          is focusing on getting more money and better items for your characters. That will be what
                          this portion of the guide is all about.
                          Yes, this particular thing is highly anticipated by me! Zygor, I bought WOW guide and was really pleased with it, now I am disappointed with D3 guide as many, but I am not going to ask for refund - I really hope for more deep details to be added to the guide, especially about gold/auction/crafting etc, so, clever gnome, do not fail me!

Comment

I've also found the guide very disappointing. I haven't gotten all that far into the games yet, but have found it very linear where the game tends to point you where you have to go next. The only problem I had was finding some lair in the fields of misery, tho I enjoyed looking for it. Checked the guide for it's location and all it said was look for it, great!

Seeing as the game tends to lead you in the right direction, maybe we could get some value added content, such as, talent advisor for each class. Save the dim screen captures and the obvious steps I'd be taking whether I used a guide or not, for later!

Comment

Yeah, I'm also pretty disappointed. I was expecting there to already be more detailed maps, paths to follow for a quick run-through of the dungeons, and more about the achievements...

I guess time will see if we get these things, but I'll probably have a majority of it done on my own with others resources.

Not up to the quality I expected when buying a Zygor guide; this will be the last I buy from day 1.

Comment

We can't do paths thru the dungeons because they are always randomly generated.
                                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                                X