No announcement yet.

Disappointed in D3 guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to buy the Zygor D3 Guide, but I then read this post and said "I will explore my other options instead", That got me no where but $40 in the hole. So it seems I will have to wait to get a Guide for another while yet.

Comment

Considering Zygor produce guides at a professional level, that are extremely helpful at all times, I have to say that I unfortunately feel as though I have wasted £15 on this guide. It is incomplete and it only seems to cover the bare basics that, coming from a Diablo virgin, feels I could learn the stuff in this guide easily without the guide's help, even though I'm an amateur at Diablo.
      If there are no plans to transform the guide into one that we all know and love from Zygor, I would unfortunately like to ask for a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by dandeenie View Post
        Considering Zygor produce guides at a professional level, that are extremely helpful at all times, I have to say that I unfortunately feel as though I have wasted £15 on this guide. It is incomplete and it only seems to cover the bare basics that, coming from a Diablo virgin, feels I could learn the stuff in this guide easily without the guide's help, even though I'm an amateur at Diablo.
        If there are no plans to transform the guide into one that we all know and love from Zygor, I would unfortunately like to ask for a refund.
        While it won't be similar to thier WoW guides(as addons are so far not allowed, so, no in game guide) I'm sure it will be an amazing product by Zygor and his crew.

Just hold out a bit longer and see if it begins to get better.
        I have faith in their team (not that you have to since it is your money after all) that they won't let everyone down.

Comment

The class guides are now partially updated, Monk and Wizard are finished to level 60, Barbarian and Witch Doctor until level 30, Demon Hunter still at level 13.

Comment

To much negativity and bad things in this world already so I am not going to complain. I believe in this case, patience is a virtue and once everything is completed, there will be a lot of very happy customers and individuals regretting the negativity they said.

To be honest, my thoughts were, hey, I didn't pay for the game, so $20.00 is really nothing to me compared to $59.99 had Blizzard not given us the option they did. So I decided to pay my $20.00 and see what happens because I know I trust Zygro 100% on their guides.

The Diablo III Signature Game Series Guide that you can purchase will never be updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              The class guides are now partially updated, Monk and Wizard are finished to level 60, Barbarian and Witch Doctor until level 30, Demon Hunter still at level 13.
              the wizard guide should be reviewed.. It suggests the passive illusionist Skill, but doesn't use mirror image or teleport....... ;-)

Comment

I am sooooooooo disappointed--what a rip off

Comment

Just do the math-a new game comes out and unless Zygor/assistants were playing a beta version of the game for 6 months it probably won't ne ready and "tight" for quite a while! I have no proof of this of course but it's logical to assume. People who buy this guide in a couple months bfore playing the game might be very pleased. Looks as though we need to just try to discover some stuff by ourselves for now eh?

Comment

Originally posted by zion6 View Post
                    Just do the math-a new game comes out and unless Zygor/assistants were playing a beta version of the game for 6 months it probably won't ne ready and "tight" for quite a while! I have no proof of this of course but it's logical to assume. People who buy this guide in a couple months bfore playing the game might be very pleased. Looks as though we need to just try to discover some stuff by ourselves for now eh?
                    I would agree with that IF the guide was free and made by amateurs.. 1 person playing for 8 hours a Day should do a better job.. Skills Calculator were available months ago, so mistakes like the one I mention are unexplainables....

Comment

Yes I agree. The problem is Zygor's WOW stuff is so good that it's disappointing seeing them trying to "cash in" on a incomplete guide. It's smart to use their good reputation to sell the product though eh? There is so much info available online that it's just another guide I guess. Like I said, if Zygor's previous WOW work is any indication this will be great in a few months. In the meantime it's incomplete and will get better as they catch up and play the game

Comment

Yeah, I have been waiting around for some updates. And the updates aren't even working correctly. Try clicking on Auction House or Power Leveling and 404 errors. GG

Looking at most of the information, it's what I already know or have figured out for myself. Seriously, it's not rocket science. I was hoping for tips and tricks to level fast or something like "if you have a decent weapon, all your other gear can be crap" type of info. I don't want to see copy/paste crap about the game. You don't see that for the wow guides...

If there isn't any more information and stuff is still not working by Monday, I am just going to request my money back.

Comment

The page for the Strategy is brand new which means that's something the team are working on.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                            The page for the Strategy is brand new which means that's something the team are working on.
                            But the followers page has been removed.

Comment

It's not that they've been removed, it's that the Strategy page was put in first. The other pages will be added when they're completed.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I made it to nightmare before they even worked on Act 2. Not happy with you right now Zygor. I'd like money back or I will just pass on future guides from you , either way.
                                Seriously let down. Signed a fan and long time user of your guides.

Comment

Working...
                                X