Power leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power leveling

due to the fact that Zygor seems to have lost there internet connection for a week or so... i thought i would help you guys out with the quests i run for power leveling... also if anyone has anything to add or if you know of a better way please share.

so far I get my character (whether in normal, nightmare, etc.) to the act 1 quest, doom in wortham ( i think that's the name) the quest where you go to get the third sword piece from the cellar under the church but its not there... you start this quest run to the stranger, then run to the docks talk with the ferryman, then appear in wortham, fight your way through. fight the 3 blue mobs that pop up at the end and voila, good exp. i went from 31 to 38 last night in about an hour and a half doing that on my barb.

next get to the act 2 quest, a royal audience, the end exp is not great but it is a quick run through of the same mobs so you are never surprised and the exp is good when you can run through it quickly.

many people say to run azmodan but i hate running through the 12 maps it takes to get to him... either way that is the best method for exp farming in act 3 that I know of.

Running diablo can be beneficial for loot drops but other than that, due to the extreme amount of elites and what not you have to fight through to get to him I would rather just get to the next difficulty and run the wortham quest.

anyone have any other methods?

My favorite quest for gold and items is the act 1 Broken Blade quest. talk to alaric, cross the bridge, enter the Festering Woods and stay to the left and you will come to Warriors rest, its one of the quests. enter and you will find Dark archers and a rare dark archer. I farm this area. It has 2 treasure chest that pop up frequently. I wear gold and magic finding armor and it helps to get the rare items. make a lot of gold too. I then leave quest and renter and the broken blade is reset to the warriors rest. I do it every day, getting gold and items to sell. good way to buy good stuff on the auction.

Comment

Working...
    X