Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No In-Game Content? What about creating a in-game Web Overlay at least

Hi Guys,

I can see there has been a lot of time spend in creating these guides but I also see a bunch of typos. missing images, incorrect/missing content etc in this. Putting that aside, the reason I bought this is so that I dont need to alt-tab to google to see what I can do when, yet this is a similar situation.

None the less, I was hoping that the Zygor team would create an light-weight in-game web browser overlay that points directly to these pages. That would make ones life much easier and I can then at least hide/show it in a similiar fashion as I would in WoW.

I used to use the Steam Overlay but there is so much other junk in there as well that It's not worth it for me personally to have all that jazz on my screen just so that I can see the guides.

Any one have interim solution to this other than windowed mode or alt-tab?

As an alternative there are programs out there that can sit your browser in a small always on top window.

They are called Gadgets I think, they use a feature built into windows.

Comment

Overlays are very problematic, I read somewhere in the known issues that D3 has some problems with them. And in other games they don't work at all (anyone tried TS3 overlay in World Of Tanks?).

What you can do is either run the game in window mode in a smaller resolution so you can have your browser open on the same monitor or use a second monitior for the browser window. I used this method in the good old WoW PDF guide days.

Comment

Working...
      X