Something wrong with reforger advise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something wrong with reforger advise?

In the past I believe zygor would advise me to reforge some items to haste, and being a Frost DW DK, that and I'm hastefrost, it was great. But now all it wants me to do is reforge into hit.. and I mean EVERYTHING. I wasn't sure if this was a glitch or not so I restarted, updated etc, but still it wants me to reforge into hit rating.

With a talent called "Nerves of Steel," I don't need as much hit rating as the talent gives me 2%. I cap my hit rating at about 8%. Now why in the world does it want me to reforge haste into hit? I'm just curious is all. It tells blood dks to reforge into mastery - not sure whats goin' on

Uhh, I don't think we have any guides that tell you to reforge stuff. That will probably be part of the Gear guide that is being developed but that's not working right now so you must be using some other addon for this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

...OH. Lol, I have so many addons its hard to tell! Sorry for the bother lololol I feel stupid.

Comment

well blood dk's main stat is mastery, and idk if your doing pvp or pve as frost if your doing pve then 8% is not enough you have to have at least 17% hit to not miss on deathwing or any other boss so maybe thats why its telling you that, but its all on if your doing pvp or pve hit rating is different for both... gl just thought this might help.....

Comment

Working...
        X