In combat it doesn't close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In combat it doesn't close

I was playing in Tol Borad today, and I opened up the mount guide to check out some mounts while waiting for players to show up at my area. When I got attacked by a hunter, I tried to close the guide selection screen and it would close for just a second and then open up again on the main menu. I couldn't do anything during the fight and it was only after I exited combat (died) that I was able to close it out.

Sounds like the guide selection screen got hung up trying to get you to select a guide. If you would have selected any guide and clicked the Accept button it should have closed and stayed closed for you. I'm not sure if our hide in combat option applies to the guide selection window as it's a different window from the guide viewer.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alright, it wasn't that big of a deal, I was just letting you know so if it needs to be fixed you can do that.

Comment

It's been noted. If you have this happen again please let us know, especially if you figure out how to get it to repeat as that will point to where the code needs to be fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Will do. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X