Stop crying - REALLY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop crying - REALLY!

It sorta pisses me off to see all sorta people bash down Zygor, cause they cant afford to pay a onetime upgrade fee of around $110 bucks..

Listen, it's a ONE TIME FEE! For all I know, blizzard wouldn't prolly not come out with another expancion within two years, so relax, god dangit!

Zygor needs the cash to have hes guides updated, for supporting us, and make sure that we get a product thats ajure with Blizzards progress ingame.

And during the past few years, I've seen other guides and used other guides, but I do know that I prefere Zygor, no matter what. And I'm pretty sure that you guys prefere him aswell.

-Out!

Originally posted by mrandi View Post
    It sorta pisses me off to see all sorta people bash down Zygor, cause they cant afford to pay a onetime upgrade fee of around $110 bucks..

Listen, it's a ONE TIME FEE! For all I know, blizzard wouldn't prolly not come out with another expancion within two years, so relax, god dangit!

Zygor needs the cash to have hes guides updated, for supporting us, and make sure that we get a product thats ajure with Blizzards progress ingame.

And during the past few years, I've seen other guides and used other guides, but I do know that I prefere Zygor, no matter what. And I'm pretty sure that you guys prefere him aswell.

-Out!
    It happens every year. Ignore it.

ZG ISN'T required to play WoW. It's a luxery. It's up to the user to decide is $40 or $110 or whatever is worth paying for the guide(s). In the mean time, your current ZG will continue to work as intended and Zygor will continue to update it free of charge.

Comment

Originally posted by mrandi View Post
      And I'm pretty sure that you guys prefere him aswell.
      Actually I find that all the guides are about equal so I really dont prefer one over another

Comment

Originally posted by Deathone View Post
        Actually I find that all the guides are about equal so I really dont prefer one over another
        Same here others are just as good better in parts worse in others, but that is the same with everything.

Comment

I wouldn't mind so much if we didn't get teased with that subscription model. :/ Now I don't want to spend anything more on Zygor guides until the subscription model is made an option for people who want it.

Comment

where are people getting $110 from? i thought i saw to upgrade cost $30

Comment

Originally posted by scoon24 View Post
              where are people getting $110 from? i thought i saw to upgrade cost $30
              Total to upgrade all guides.

Comment

ahh ok, so it will only be 30 for me then

Comment

Working...
                X