This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get it together please.

Ok i been a long time user of zygor in Wow and so i bought the diablo guide once it was available. Tbh the guide sucked at the start and it still sucks now. I waited as i can understand that everything is new and u guys also need time to learn and adjust but Diablo 3 has been out for quit a while now and still the guide is incomplete, wrong, typos all over the place, People are pointing that out right here on the forums and admins even take notice of it and say they will fix it asap but it didnt happen. The n1 priority stat for monks in inferno difficulty says strenght????? WTF. It has been pointed out by a user on june 20 and an admin took notice of it on june 26. Thats 1 and a half month ago and still it remains unfixed??? http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...k-Stats-errors

Im sorry but this is a total rip off and i would never ever advice anyone to get your guides atm. Hopefully you get your shit together and achieve the high standards u had with the wow guides. And dont come up with bullshit that Wow got a new patch so everyone is working on that. Tbh i dont care at all about wow, i paid for a up to date guide for Diablo 3. If it would be free i would just be quite and thankfull for what i got now but i didnt get it for free and along with me alot of other customers.

In monk hell mode u advice as second priority Increased Attack???? Wtf is this, speed? + damage?? seriously??

Really hoping this gets solved asap but tbh im not counting on it anymore.

they obviously don't care.... as this was posted over a month ago and was never replied to.... ridiculous.

Comment

Or perhaps your approach was unworthy of a response, given the voice you chose to inflect into your writing.

But I did enjoy the "victim" post following up the aggressive "get your shit together" type approach.

Another attempt at voicing your desires, perhaps?
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        Or perhaps your approach was unworthy of a response, given the voice you chose to inflect into your writing.

But I did enjoy the "victim" post following up the aggressive "get your shit together" type approach.

Better see how you guys can help us!

Comment

Im a customer like yourself with abilities to make changes to this forum. I cant write/update/change any of the guides for other members.

Thanks for the chuckle with the "RAWR!!" type reply though.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post

And you are another happy Wow Zygor guide customer i presume?

Comment

Originally posted by gwom View Post
              And you are another happy Wow Zygor guide customer i presume?
              I can't speak for Kamchak, but yes, I am a happy customer here. As for your initial post - you may want to look into an alternative message to voicing your concerns as Kamchak had mentioned. Zygor operates on a very honest business model; I've spoke to him directly multiple times, and he's even hired a forum moderator (cabby) as a support technician. They read every thread posted here, which says something about your initial post.

If you're looking to give honest and direct feedback, then you may want to look into using less vulgarities and being a bit more articulate with your post. Frankly, I couldn't bother reading even three sentences of what you wrote because of the lack of professionalism and criticism. Try providing evidence to support your claims, and instead of writing "tbh i rly thot ur guydes suck" try something like "Honestly, I found your guides below the standards you've set in the past and here's why:".

You will receive a better response if you're actually looking for assistance, rather than just bashing on a guide without providing any real insight. I'm going to close this thread as it's more bashing than constructive criticism.
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
              X