OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading new guides | Existing customer agreed lifetime upgrade | Not anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading new guides | Existing customer agreed lifetime upgrade | Not anymore?

Hi Zygor!

Was a while i wrote in forum, hope you all doing good.

I am already an ower and i bought this guides for lifetime upgrade, but now it seems that i need to pay again for the guides? Since i cant upgrade for free in my members area. Please explain? Do i need to pay more to use fully working guides and latest updated?

Best Regards,
    Thomas

There's a difference between updates and upgrades.
    You get lifetime updates means the guides you paid for will be updated whenever the content changes.
    You bought the 1-85 leveling guide? You'll have the 1-85 leveling guide updated for Pandaria. Or if Blizzard decides to rework Outlands or Northrend like they did with the 1-60 content.
    But you will have to pay for the 85-90 upgrade as this is new content.

Comment

You only get free updates to the guides you've already paid for. So the 1-85 portion of the guides you're already purchased is the part that gets free updates for life. Those guides will continue to work in Mists of Pandaria regardless of if you upgrade.

The 85-90 guides are brand new and thus you haven't ever been charged for that new Mists of Pandaria content. Whether you would like to add these new guides is optional, and you can do so from within the members area for a small fee. Hope this clears up the confusion. Take care.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Ty for a fast reply!

Nice to see that Cartman still keeping forum alive, imo he should get ranked up Zygor .

Ok i understand that, you put down alot of work so offcourse you should have a small fee, fair and square.
        I will fix it asap i have extra money for it, this summer i spend alooot .

Peace love and understanding! Zygor is the real deal! I love the customerservie!

Best Regards,
        Thomas

Comment

I agree that paying for guides for the new content is fair, for sure! I'm a little taken aback that I'll have to pay the equivalent of the basic MoP game plus 6 months of subscription ($110) in order to upgrade all of my guides, though...ouch...seems steep.

Comment

I am paying around $250 to purchase and upgrade all guides to Mists, and I am Happy to do it, Dugi had me for the longest time but after purchasing the professions guide of zygor's I am sold on all his guides. Dugi may offer free lifetime upgrades after spending $175.00 with him but I will not go back

Comment

I have hardly played WoW for months. Still paying for it under my annual agreement. I Paid for all the upgrades the moment Zygor announced it. Just makes things so easy, i have already levelled a Panda monk to level 90 on the beta, so i can just use the guide to mindlessly level fast and efficiently. Time is money.

Comment

Working...
              X