No announcement yet.

No REAL support for Heirloom leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the breadcrumb quests many of them count as completed once you do the quest they lead to so you don't have to head back to a capital to get the warchief's call to arms for each new zone for example. If you look at the zone quest achievements you sometimes will see it jump by more than 1 if you turn in some or even accept some of the starting quests linked to by breadcrumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by darkbeholder View Post
      If you look at the zone quest achievements you sometimes will see it jump by more than 1 if you turn in some or even accept some of the starting quests linked to by breadcrumbs.
      This is quite interesting, looks like someone at Blizzard thought about these issues

Comment

miscommunication

Dulak,

I admire your passion for this game, and I can see by your senior member status that you are passionate for Zygor. I believe there is some miscommunication, though. The Zygor product is advertised as the "fastest" leveling addon on the market. Here are some links to those claims:

"Zygor's Leveling Guide includes the most optimized questing path for power leveling from 1-90 in lightning speed." http://www.zygorguides.com/guides/wo...ing-loremaster

"Power level your characters from 1-85 in the fastest time possible" http://www.zygorguides.com/

As a result, when I noticed I was not leveling in the fastest time possible, I had a legitimate reason to claim a better leveling system; otherwise, it is false advertisement. No where in the Zygor guides forums does it say that Zygor's targeted audience are people with very minimal skill.

In the end, though, Zygor is one of the best addons I've ever seen. I just want to hold them accountable to their claim as the "fastest" leveling add-on.

Originally posted by dulak View Post
        I promptly expect this post to be deleted as it's going to be harsh.
        @trxt3r: You're whining and crying b/c you played an OP character with heirlooms. It's not enough that it was a pally tank, but you had to add the heirlooms to boot and you expected the guide to keep up when it's designed to help those who have trouble leveling quickly or don't have a lot of play time to do so. How about trying that same thing with a non-tank class? No? You think you're good with a pally b/c you can solo the group quests? And then whine about being able to do so? Wow. *golf clap* Once I hit 15 on my tank pally, I solo'd dungeons. That's right, you read correctly. I solo'd dungeons. Wanna know what gear I used? Stuff I picked up along the way. You think you're skilled b/c you can do what you done? You think you're entitled to whine and cry b/c the guide didn't make things challenging for you? I've been playing since vanilla and since then, Paladins have been the most OP class in the game. They are the easiest to play, easiest to gear. The list goes on. The primary purpose of the guides is to get you to level 85 the quickest and most efficient way while keeping minimal player skill in mind. Yes, that means if you can read and understand how to push buttons on a screen, the guides will take you to level 85. They weren't designed for veteran players but you don't see us, the real vets, crying about it b/c our skill out does the guides. Out of all the posts I've seen on this forum about people complaining on portions of the guides they didn't like, this one takes the cake. 9 times out of 10, the team bends over backwards to help all the members here who make requests that could better the guides. I've even seen them cave under pressure over pricing just to make the majority of people happy. But saying there's no REAL support for heirlooms? You need to rethink things. Next time you want to complain about playing an OP toon to max level far faster than the path the guide had set for you, keep in mind your gear and how long you've been playing before you post on here ranting. Oh, and before you want to think you've got skill, keep in mind, I solo'd dungeons from 15 to 85 on my pally in sub par gear. I farm lvl 80 heroics without batting an eye. And guess what, there are players whose skill dwarfs my own. Surely you've seen the video of the lvl 80 DK who solo'd the LK? If not, you should youtube it. That was done before cata came out. It's legit. That was a mix of skill and laughing at some of the fight mechanics. Was still done and worth bragging rights. Leveling to 85 on a tank pally wearing heirlooms, soloing group quests, sometimes taking on 15 mobs at once? Yea, not exactly brag worthy. When you take on 7 or 8 elites that are your level all at once, that can be bragged on.

Comment

You still did not show us your leveling times.
          I never saw a real proof that leveling by doing dungeons is faster than by questing (with comparable equipment).
          In my guild there are currently some very experienced players leveling new characters and all are slower than I was with my last two characters. And my characters did not have all heirlooms.

Comment

Working...
          X