OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in Zygor when I reset my talents at the trainer (Shadow Priest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Zygor when I reset my talents at the trainer (Shadow Priest)

1x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\ZygorTalentAdvisor\Events.lua:34: attempt to call global "ZTA_TalentToggle" (a nil value)
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3\ZygorTalentAdvisor\Events.lua:34: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorTalentAdvisor\Events.lua:9 >

Locals:

I was unable to force such an error with my warrior.
    Do you have dual spec?
    Did you have a target build selected before resetting the talents and did you only want to reset talent points or the whole specialization?
    And most important: did the talent advisor still work despite the error?

Comment

This has been the worse day ever, as above I reset my talents on my horde alt from frost mage to fire, the screen went blank after couple min it started up and zygor z was gone from mini map , So I checked with another alt his was ok, back to the mage it was gone not hidden gone. So went into check I had latest download and got 4.0.7929so great logged back in and wow would not let me log in the blue bar moved a few cm and stopped. So tried wow repair nothing well full wow reinstall later 4 hours worth has now landed me with a problem, all my addons gone wow has went into prog files c disk I hit interface, then addon all my addons are there Zygor as well but how do I get them back hope its an easy solution. Can't play without you ) thanks

Comment

as above

Managed to get zygor guide viewer and zygor talent adviser in the left of screen in my addons only these two I have ticked I have disabled all my other addons .But the z icon is not showing up on any of my alts
        So kinnda at a loss here guys hope you can understand my explanations thanks

Comment

Try resetting the guides completely by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks
            Originally posted by cabby View Post
            Try resetting the guides completely by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.
            Thanks for speedy reply Cabby I went in deleted 4 Zygor files logged in to game still no icon I tried to look download just said to start wow then got this
            cannot find wow installation at c:\users\public\games\world of warcraft\wow.exe please check zygors settings so stuck thx

Comment

think fixed

Hi ok went into zygor setting changed default to c drive and low and behold I got an update from you . Went into game and got my icon back
              have a lua error but can live with that and ctrl and c I thought copied error and ctrl v pasted but does not seem to be the case, anyway fingers crossed been so long since I reported an error forgot how old age and brain cells . Anyway thanks for help

Comment

Message: ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:93: hooksecurefunc(): ResetGroupPreviewTalentPoints is not a function
                Time: 01/27/14 12:43:59
                Count: 1
                Stack: [C]: in function `hooksecurefunc'
                ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:93: in function <...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvis or.lua:43>
                (tail call): ?
                [C]: ?
                [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
                (tail call): ?
                ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
                ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
                [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
                Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:307: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
                Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:357: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:356>
                [C]: in function `TalentFrame_LoadUI' This is error thanks

Comment

To get rid of that error just go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorTalentAdvisor folder. That's a very old version of the Talent Advisor and it's no longer a separate addon.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Done and now all seems ok thank you so much cabby you deserve a medal

Comment

Working...
                    X