Zygor Brotherhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Brotherhood

There's a new guild, Zygor Brotherhood, in Silvermoon server, EU. If you want to join. A guild for Zygor users and others as well, of course. Not many members yet but if you want to help develop the guild, join.

You didn't let people know if it's Alliance or Horde.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      You didn't let people know if it's Alliance or Horde.
      Sorry. Alliance. Right now few members that seem to be casual players. One of them I know use Zygor.

Comment

Is that the same Silvermoon that shows up on the US server list? Or did they recycle the server names for the EU players?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Is that the same Silvermoon that shows up on the US server list? Or did they recycle the server names for the EU players?
          They appear to use the same server names for both EU and US. So you have both a Silvermoon-EU and a Silvermoon-US, for example.

Comment

Must be in EU. I am in European server.

Comment

just started a new pally on that server and requested invite too guild....see you on there soon....maybe ths evening

forgot....name is Molatov

Comment

When I get my game time back I will join the guild. Is Silvermoon a PvP or PvE server?
                "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Comment

Guys,

I'm gonna bump this and say that I won't be able to join the Silvermoon guild by the looks of things, because the server is apparently locked o.o
                  "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Comment

Yup, my server is often full in the evenings after the MOP launch - first time I've seen it. Typical position in the queue mid-evening is about 400.

Comment

Would anyone be open to signing a guild charter on another server for this guild?

Comment

Working...
                      X