Pandaren 1-10 guide missing from Zguides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandaren 1-10 guide missing from Zguides

When starting a pandaren there is nothing in the guide window, it's empty, no options to choose or anything.
    Sure, levelling 1-10 isn't such a big deal, but still, guide is being payed for.
    Fair should be fair =)

We are investigating this right now.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Should be working now with guide 5052.

Comment

Hi i am having same problem, with my new pandaren monk i have no guides or options to choose at all, with my night elf (lvl82) i still have the guides but Pandaria and all its new bits and pieces are not there.
        I have repaired twice and the same thing is still happening although it tells me i have new version.

Comment

Did you purchase the Pandaria upgrade? Take a look at the members section under manage guides if it's upgraded to Pandaria.
          The Pandaren starting zone however should be included even in the trial guides if I remember it correctly. Maybe some trouble with the packager.

Comment

I had this same problem. I had updated the guide but still couldn't see anything but Mulgore offered. If you click the down arrow in the guide list you can select a guide from the Leveling option. This does have the Pandaria starting guide. However, when I used the Options cog on the left, the new guide did not show up. It just needs to show in both placed.

Comment

I have all the upgrades to Pandaria and when I try to get the leveling guide there is nothing there. I have removed the guides and redownloaded them and still nothing for Pandaria guides.

Comment

It sounds like the guides are being installed to the wrong place. Please make sure the first two settings for the Updater are pointing to your correct WoW installation path.

Comment

Mine is going to World of Warcraft Interface.. should it be going to Addons instead?

Comment

Yes, it should be going to the WoW/Interface/AddOns folder.

Comment

I have them in the Addon folder and relogged wow and the guides are still not showing up.

Comment

Please send in an email to support@zygorguides.com requesting a remote session and I should be able to figure out what's happening and get it fixed for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X