Clear All

[A] Quest not Available - The Anglers Dailies

Guide: The Anglers Dailies
    Faction: Alliance
    Step: 2
    Action: Talk to Master Angler Marina
    Accept "The Anglers"

Issue:
    This quest does not seem to be available if you have already started the faction dailies. I am currently 1/2-way through Honored and this is still showing up as the first step for me each day. I can only assume that I have not done the quest and the Zygor engine believes I still need to. It is not available though.

You need to be level 90 and have the fishing skill to get that quest. That's all I can find so far for any requirements for that quest.

You can right click on the accept line and select Complete and it will mark it as you having done it (do the same thing for the turn in line) and it shouldn't display it for you anymore.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I do have the fishing skill, and I am level 90. Sorry, I should have pointed that out.

Right clicking on it and saying it is complete does go past it for the day and yes, I can continue on. But, each day, I have to do the same thing, right-click and say it is completed. Should there be some check in there to see if you have already started the dailies? This quest is just a breadcrumb quest, and is no longer obtainable once you have started dailies with The Anglers.

Comment

Ok, looking in the guide file it's showing that it should only show this to you if you've never done it in the quest history. Probably the same thing for the Horde version of this quest. Will add it to our to-do list to get looked into.

If you want to get rid of the constant step reminder you can go into the ZygorDailiesAllianceMOP.lua file and right near the top add // at the start of the |only if not completedq(31369) line and that will comment it out so that it should remember when you do the right click and select complete. Of course you would have to do that after every update until we can get a permanent fix in place.

Comment

Just reporting that issue isn't fixed at the moment because I've the same problem.
          The npc doesn't have any quest for me.
          I skipped this stepped and gone directly to the next npc.
          Last edited by walina; December 14, 2012, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Walina, do you have at least 1 fishing skill and are level 90? There's also a possibility that you need a specific skill level in Fishing for it to be available but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

Comment

Working...
            X