Total value of gray items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total value of gray items

I logged on this morning and a have this thing right in the middle of my screen that says "Total value of gray items". The only way I have found to get rid of it is to disable the entire Zygor adddon. Is there a way to turn this off or atleast move it?
    Nevermind, I used the "Repair" button of the updater and that fixed it.

Same issue here. The Extra features -> Show value of grays option does not turn this new window off and on like it should.

Comment

Please run the Updater and click the Repair button to get rid of that extra grey value window.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Excellent! That fixed my issue. Thank you for the quick response.

Comment

A couple questions pertaining to the pop-up alert after clicking the "Repair" button...

1. What is zygor's definition (or example?) of a 'custom' guide?

2. Does the repair tool wipe out any/all Profile settings used account-wide for all my 20+ chars?

Comment

You can also update your guides to the latest version which should fix this problem.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

1. A custom guide is any guide that you created to work with the guide viewer. These are normally named Guide01.lua thru Guide40.lua and reside in the Guides folder. When you do a repair the entire ZygorGuidesViewer folder is deleted including any files that are within that folder which would include any guides that you might have created. Since these user created guides are not part of the official installation files when the Updater then installs the guides again you would need to manually put your custom guide files back into the proper folder to have them available again.

2. No, the Updater does not delete the in-game settings/profiles which are stored in the WTF folder, only the main guide files that are stored in the Addons folder.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby, great reply! And, it's also good news to me. Thanks!!

Comment

How about those of us who actually liked the little popup which showed the total value of Gray Items and can't seem to find out where it came from and how to turn it on or off. I had it and it was actually working and somehow it went away. Then this morning it just showed up but shows ZERO when I actuall do have gray items. I just recently went ELITE with ZYGOR Guides and was shocked when this morning I got the eMail about the charges being paid automatically then when I started playing I got a message from ZYGOR that I had expired and if Elite needed to renew??? I'm an OLDER player and love WOW but being retired am having a hard time keeping up with all the various login requirements and constant fixes required to maintain products for which I am paying. HELP!!! jdoll2@yahoo.com

Comment

If you have a grey item value box showing up it is most likely from a different addon. For the expired notice there was a bug in the system that should now be fixed. Please run the desktop client and click the refresh button at the top right beside your username. If it still marks you as expired please let us know.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                    X