[Suggestion] Tiller Friendship Speed Run Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Suggestion] Tiller Friendship Speed Run Guide

The rep guide for each individual food gift person is fine for learning the process the first time but when you're in the daily rep building stage where you have a stack of every food type and just need to go find each person loading each and every guide is tedious and ineffective. I would like to request/suggest a speed run turn in guide for these.

It might be tricky since you don't know who is in town each day but even if I had to fly to their home spot and click to say "nope, not here today" then have the guide ending in Halfhill on a step of "find the two town visitors" I would be much happier.

It would sure beat loading Tom Tom just to be able to hit a macro of waypoints.

Originally posted by towanda View Post
    The rep guide for each individual food gift person is fine for learning the process the first time but when you're in the daily rep building stage where you have a stack of every food type and just need to go find each person loading each and every guide is tedious and ineffective. I would like to request/suggest a speed run turn in guide for these.

It might be tricky since you don't know who is in town each day but even if I had to fly to their home spot and click to say "nope, not here today" then have the guide ending in Halfhill on a step of "find the two town visitors" I would be much happier.

It would sure beat loading Tom Tom just to be able to hit a macro of waypoints.
    I totally agree with this, it would make it so much easier. I may actually attempt to create my own guide for this as I believe they have their hands full with updating at the moment.

Comment

Working...
    X