Equip Gear Automatically - Ignore BoE gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equip Gear Automatically - Ignore BoE gear

Can you add an option to the Equip Gear Automatically to ignore BoE gear ?
    I prefer to DE BoE gear or give them to guildies. I rarely use a BoE item.
    Picked a BoE neckpiece while questing today and the auto-equip kept trying to equip it. It got rather irritating.
    So, please add the option to ignore BoE items.
    Thanks,
    xerty

It would also be nice if the Auto gear equip, could recognise the difference between PvE and PvP gear. I am questing with PvE gear and it keeps asking me to change my gear with PvP items.

Comment

Originally posted by alow View Post
      It would also be nice if the Auto gear equip, could recognise the difference between PvE and PvP gear. I am questing with PvE gear and it keeps asking me to change my gear with PvP items.
      OR have a PvP mode, so when you switch it auto equips your Best in slot PvP gear...

Comment

I would also like to see this added.
        It would help a lot for users that are into Transmog.

Comment

Have a look at GearUp

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11-Gearup.html

Description:

"This addon links your Equipment Manager sets (WoW standard interface) with entering specific areas like World, Dungeon (party), Dungeon (raid), Arena and Battleground.

After linking each set to an area all you have to do is keep your sets up to date with new items, and you don't have to think of equipping the right set for the area's your going to anymore."

Then disable Zygor's auto gear suggestion.
          Last edited by littlewierdo; November 9, 2012, 11:44 AM.
          Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
          Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by littlewierdo View Post
            Have a look at GearUp

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11-Gearup.html

Description:

"This addon links your Equipment Manager sets (WoW standard interface) with entering specific areas like World, Dungeon (party), Dungeon (raid), Arena and Battleground.

After linking each set to an area all you have to do is keep your sets up to date with new items, and you don't have to think of equipping the right set for the area's your going to anymore."

Then disable Zygor's auto gear suggestion.
            AFAIK, the zygor feature is not designed to switch gear depending on zones. It equips gear that it deems an upgrade to what you are currently wearing. It does not have a PvP aspect yet, though this may change.
            It may develop more into something like you describe, but that is up to Zygor.
            The addon you suggest is not anything like the feature. It will not evaluate your gear like Zygor's is designed to do. So not really an apt alternative. Also it does not fix the issue I reported. Turning off the feature does not fix it.
            Nice addon all the same and one I can see a use for to stop me using my chef's hat and fishing rod in raids

Comment

It wasnt in direct response to you, it was in response to dubzie.

I personally dont want Zygor auto-equipping gear, especially for end-game content. Its too much of a grey area when it comes to gear end-game that has the same i-level that you currently have equipped. There are better alternatives to gear suggestions as well that take the stats an item has into consideration (www.askmrrobot.com or www.maxdps.com) that would be virtually impossible for an addon to take into account.

That said, I understand what you are asking for, I just prefer to manually control the gear my toon wears, this is part of the reason I dont use the gear and dungeons guide.
              Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
              Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

I see. I agree about end game. I also prefer to use my own sources for that.
                But during levelling, and alts, I'd rather not worry so much and do use the Pawn (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pawn) addon. Though now I use the Zygor feature and hope they get it working properly.

Comment

Working...
                X