Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

step 120 for Krasarang wilds

Hi all,

Having an issue where i have completed every step and now im at step 120 and the quest giver Sunwalker Dezco isnt giving me the quest Warn Stoneplow after i handed in For Family.

Any help would be great.

Try following the road west of Dawnchaser Retreat (heading toward Valley of the Four Winds) and see if you can find Sunwalker Dezco past the Mogu ruins. If you can find him there he might offer the quest to you at that location.

There's way too much phasing going on in Pandaland and it really messes everything up.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby,

Tried that and could not find him on the path at all. i can see him in the Dawnchaser Retreat but he doesnt give the quest.

And where are the Mogu ruins? the only ruins i can find are the Ruins of Korja.

thanks

Comment

The Mogu are the race that has taken over those ruins just to the west of Dawnchaser Retreat.

Have you tried loading up the Jade Forest guide at step 1 and running thru the guides up to this point to see if something was added (and thereby missed) after you were in the zone? Maybe something to unlock it has to be done in the previous guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X