Hallow's End Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallow's End Guide

when will the guide be up dated for Hallow's End seeing that it started today but its not coming up in the guide.
    Best WoW Leveling Guide
    Best Warcraft Leveling Guide

Blizzard changes the events a little bit each year which constantly breaks the guides when the new event goes live. We have no idea what those changes are until the event is live so we can't fix them until it's live. We normally have event guides updated and pushed to the Updater within 24 hours of the event going live.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok thank you for the info cabby
      Best WoW Leveling Guide
      Best Warcraft Leveling Guide

Comment

why is the guide going all over the place?

Comment

Originally posted by ericjai View Post
          why is the guide going all over the place?
          Because it's last years guide. We're now working on updating these guides to reflect this years changes. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

This has now been released, please update your guides.

Comment

What about the pandaria and northrend candy bucket locations? My alliance guide just has 75 steps and it ends in the stormspire.

Comment

Looks like the update today was to fix the existing guides. I expect the last of the candy buckets will be in with an update tomorrow.

Comment

Looks like the update today was to fix the existing guides
                  Didnt northrend exist in the past?

Comment

I believe it was there last year for the candy buckets, but since then we've re-organized the internal structure on some of the different guides so that section may have been lost during that change and that means it would have to be re-created.

Comment

I think the Northrend buckets were not included before as they were not part of any Achievement.
                      My custom guides include the buckets that were missing in the Zygor guide at least at the beginning of last years event (there were some in EK and Kalimdor missing, the Northrend and Cataclysm ones):
                      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-status-guides
                      But I did not check which of the buckets are included now in the Zygor guide and if something has changed so use it at your own risk.

Comment

Your levelling guide is the best available at this time, but your
                        Hallows End guide for the candy buckets is a mess.
                        14 buckets missing from Eastern Kingdom
                        17 from Kalimor
                        0 showing from Northrend
                        0 showing from Cata areas
                        0 showing from Pandaria

I seem to remember the words from Zygor similar to "we are proud to announce that ALL our guide will be ready for the release of Pandaria.

Comment

We are aware of this issue, and we have updated all of the Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor/Outland candy buckets and will be releasing them to everyone around 5pm EST. As for the Northrend/Cata/Panda candy buckets, we do not have plans to add those this year. Our achievement guides for events include the achievements required to get the Hallowed Be Thy Name achievement. The only Trick or Treat Achievements included in that are the three that we have included and updated in our guides.

Comment

As I highlighted in the previous post with the quote from Zygor Dev 3, the Northrend, Cata, and Pandaria candy buckets will not be in the guides because they are not needed for the Hallowed title.

I've searched the ticket system and can't find anything from you or your email address that is on your account. If you used a different email address than what you have in the Members area linked with your account please let me know what that is via PM so I can find the ticket you submitted.

Comment

Unless Blizzard changed something you can use my custom guide for the Northrend and Cataclysm buckets.
                              I also included the buckets that were missing first in the Zygor guide. See my previous post.

Comment

Working...
                              X