WTF Macro's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF Macro's?

I was really expecting to get more with this purchase. I am looking at your macros for hunters and Pally's and they really suck. WTF man? I can come up with better macros that you have on this expansion. I have been totally impressed by the zygor addon since I have got it until I purchased this one so WTF? If you need some help or would like some input on macros I would love to send you what I have learned and use on all my toons. My main is a ret pally and my second main is my bm hunter. I also have a DK, and Mage that I still have to level to 90 so I really don't know what I have to change with them yet Well let me know if I can help you with the macro section. I do know that I have been really impressed ever since my buddy told me about your services and I am on board with that. So let me know please.

The macros are meant to be examples that go along with the Macro guide in the Members area so people can learn how to create their own macros.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Synchro i totally agree with you...this is complete BS with regards to the Macros.. i didnt pay for a guide...i paid for macros...what a rip off

Comment

This thread is over a year old. There are macros available in game. What more would you like?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X